I Feel Like I've Been Sold a Bill Of Goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Feel Like I've Been Sold a Bill Of Goods

Chip thinks he is smarter than everyone else. He may be worse than Reid when this is all said and done. All the milkshakes, hurry up offense and innovation in the world is not going to change the fact that when you need 6 inches and you have a big QB you sneak the fucking ball or go heavy and pound it in with Polk.

Also, this offense absolutely sucks inside the 5 yard line. It fucking blows so what is the point of all this anyway?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the most Anthony posts of all time.

Comment

I have been a Chip backer since the beginning but tonight put me in a position to where I can not defend him to the naysayers anymore. The San Fran game was one thing but tonight was 10 times worse. 2 weeks to get ready for this game and he was unprepared and coached scared. Even Reid did not do this.

Comment

Forget it ant. The children love high school harry. The guy's a fraud. He thinks his "culture" matters more than player talent. He'll win enough to keep his job and keep the Kelly knob polishers hopeful. You're not going to be seeing a trophy with this clown at the helm.

Comment

They're 5-2. They're not the first team to ever play poorly out of the bye. Sometimes the bye is great, sometimes it stunts a teams momentum.

Chip made some bad play calls in two games and you're ready to jump ship. What about all the play calls where guys were wide open? What about the clock management and that they always have all their timeouts when they need them?

I know it's your bitchass nature to cry and be negative the second anything goes even slightly wrong, but even you can't be this much of a bitch. Or maybe you can.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
            Forget it ant. The children love high school harry. The guy's a fraud. He thinks his "culture" matters more than player talent. He'll win enough to keep his job and keep the Kelly knob polishers hopeful. You're not going to be seeing a trophy with this clown at the helm.
            You're a joke.

Stop posting.

Comment

My friend Ted coached high School and College Football down in North Carolina. As a matter of fact his last year coaching was when Adrian Wilson (former cardinal All Pro) was a senior in High School. He told me from day 1 Kelly was a fraud and showed me statistics and film from as far back as 1971 to show he was doing many things that were done before and at Oregon he always shit the bed in 1 or 2 games which if you are trying to win a National Championship is disastrous to do. He actually said he preferred Arians or San Diego's coach over Kelly but Lurie always likes brains as opposed to pedigree.

Originally posted by The Ref View Post

Comment

Holy fuck.

"my friend who coaches high school football told me so."

Seriously, get a fucking grip.

Comment

[QUOTE=Anthony;1781829]Chip thinks he is smarter than everyone else. He may be worse than Reid when this is all said and done. All the milkshakes, hurry up offense and innovation in the world

Who should they have hired instead? Lombardi's dead.

He's not perfect but he's getting a helluva lot out of a mediocre roster.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Arians or McCoy.

[QUOTE=Maniac;1781852]
                    Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                    Chip thinks he is smarter than everyone else. He may be worse than Reid when this is all said and done. All the milkshakes, hurry up offense and innovation in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

They should have asked Ted the high school coach for his opinion, I mean, they guy did coach Adrian Wilson.
                      Last edited by Sect 236; 10-26-2014, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Ted knows football and I'm telling you he showed me film from 1971 of 4 teams were running this offense (2 from College). He coached AA College as well. He knows more about football than alot of us do and I argued with him for 2 years and he is making me look like a jackass after these games.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the most Anthony posts of all time.
                          This

Comment

Seriously, just stop.

Comment

nice

And then the two of you spent the next three hours watching gladiator movies in the dark
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X