No announcement yet.

Maclin haters and meeting JB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with Maniac. Maclin is having a good year but it's only half way. Let's see if he makes it for 16 plus. Guy is undeniably injury prone. I would only structure a contract that is easy to get out of. Would not break the bank. He's not an elite receiver. 2015 has some interesting names as possible FA WR's if they don't extend Maclin. I don't really care one way or the other. Good if he stays. Replaceable if he leaves. meh.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
      Agree with Maniac. Maclin is having a good year but it's only half way. Let's see if he makes it for 16 plus. Guy is undeniably injury prone. I would only structure a contract that is easy to get out of. Would not break the bank. He's not an elite receiver. 2015 has some interesting names as possible FA WR's if they don't extend Maclin. I don't really care one way or the other. Good if he stays. Replaceable if he leaves. meh.
      Dumb and Dumber

Comment

You're being kind

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        Dumb and Dumber
        Ref Ref couldn't tell his ass from his elbow when it comes to football.

Even his super expando tv is obsolete.

Bob Griffin......,,bwahahahahaha!
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

you talk about gay sex a lot

Originally posted by Mush Valley View Post
          Your schtick is tired - you bitch more than anyone on this board, you pansy ass. Lube up of Jackson, he's bent over and gaping for your erection.
          Very descriptive, I'm thinking you get more out of that than the board does.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Great seeing you too...

Finally back to SC Got a little hairy there for bit. but they got their shit together. Nice stadium...tons of Eagle fans. Last 6 panthers are 1-4-1...need to get them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              Can you imagine if the Eagles had both of them on the squad right now? Both player's numbers would be down (only so many touches to be spread around) so Maclin would probably be upset in a contract year. But together I think it would be pretty much unstoppable with McCoy as the running threat. Always remember they had the choice to go into the season that way.
              this. and since maclin has never even had 1000 yards, i don't think his production would be sufficiently low to upset him. maclin is having a great season but has had an insane number of targets. i think with jackson on the field maclin has way fewer targets without a large drop in production. both receivers had very nice numbers in 2010 and that was with kolb starting a few games, vick sucking to end the season, and without playing week 17. it was also without chip kelly running this fast-paced offense.

Comment

Working...
              X