Don't know how much of this is true...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ...was they are setting the table for a possible smear campaign on Foles, you know the story, just like DJ another "source" within the org.

Blah blah blah...team souring blah blah blah.
    Yup. Remember Foles is in a contract year.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

NHOT
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        ...was they are setting the table for a possible smear campaign on Foles, you know the story, just like DJ another "source" within the org.

Blah blah blah...team souring blah blah blah.
        A smear campaign is unnecessary with how he's been playing. The organization souring on a QB that's played like shit is pretty believable. DJax was actually productive.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

He set NFL records last year

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          A smear campaign is unnecessary with how he's been playing. The organization souring on a QB that's played like shit is pretty believable. DJax was actually productive.
          ...this year he has struggled, but many 2nd year starters do.....but it's a negotiation year.....no smear campaign yet...just possible positioning by the FO when they decide how to proceed.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

To clarify, I don't think either Hundley or Hogan are that good, just pointing out that they both fit Chip's criteria of being mobile and being from the PAC 12.

Comment

Originally posted by murph12 View Post
              Hundley sucks. None of the guys after Mariota or Winston look very good. Maybe Dak Prescott, but I think be goes back to school. I could see Chip taking a flyer on Bryce Petty later, but I think he sucks too.
              If Chip goes Pac12, and IF this player declares, I would think Cody Kessler would be right up his alley. High IQ QB, decent mobility, killing it this year. 25 td's, 2 picks, 70% completion.

Comment

Usc qb...pass
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post

With the mark eckel story. Definitely possible...but he was also the one that said "when you wake up lecharles bentley well be an eagle".
                  Well that was absolutely true. The team did everything in their power short of chaining him to a chair to sign that already written contract. The guy changed his mind at the last minute. Fatal mistake for his career which ended badly.

Comment

Half of the playbook is off the table until they bring in a mobile quarterback with a brain. Even Andrew Luck level of mobility is better than what they have on the roster now.

Comment

Working...
                    X