Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maclin haters and meeting JB

Where ya at haters?! Haha

JB great to meet another Igglephans bro thanks for the beer!

Let's lock down first place!!

There are Maclin haters?

Comment

They should get his deal done before the season is over.

Comment

That's what we were saying at the game lock him up now before he can demand too much

Comment

Depends on what he wants. I sure wouldnt break the bank for him. He had a mismatch with a scrub.

What did DJax do today in a shit offense?
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

DJax's performance really mattered, since the Redskins won. Take your mouth off his anus for Christ's sake
            Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

Sure. Maclin would have won the game from Washington. Doosh.

Jackson won the last two games for them. It still takes a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Jackson won the last two games for them. It still takes a team.
                Way to contradict yourself.

Just admit it, Maclin is a much better player than you thought he was. You were wrong.

Comment

Your schtick is tired - you bitch more than anyone on this board, you pansy ass. Lube up of Jackson, he's bent over and gaping for your erection.

Comment

Scary .... internet tough guy!

Jackson's having a great season. Only a fuckwad would deny that.

You suck balls more than anybody on this board.

Comment

Did I deny he was having a great season? No, I simply pointed out that you're a whiny bitch who can't get over Jackson. Nothing untrue about that statement, especially the whiny bitch part.

And I really don't give a flat-chested fuck what you think about me, douchebag.

Comment

Jackson is having a great season and Maclin has more receptions and TD's. He's having a great season too, no?
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          Jackson is having a great season and Maclin has more receptions and TD's. He's having a great season too, no?
                          Can you imagine if the Eagles had both of them on the squad right now? Both player's numbers would be down (only so many touches to be spread around) so Maclin would probably be upset in a contract year. But together I think it would be pretty much unstoppable with McCoy as the running threat. Always remember they had the choice to go into the season that way.

I still don't understand letting a valuable player who is under contract go for nothing. It doesn't seem like Jackson is breaking up the foreskins locker room. But then again, they can do that without him.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I just drooled thinking about both of them out there. It would be incredible. There's no doubt Jackson opened things up for the offense IMO. Maclin will replace his production but I don't think he alters schemes like Jackson. Both would be unreal.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                              Yup, Maclin's getting the job done. I still wouldn't break the bank for him. And I still think they were idiots for getting nothing for Jackson.

Comment

Working...
                              X