No announcement yet.

Don't know how much of this is true...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know how much of this is true...

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...is_injury.html

or this

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...book_page.html
    Last edited by bobbyuk; 11-04-2014, 09:45 AM.

I think the terrell pryor thing was reported yesterday.

With the mark eckel story. Definitely possible...but he was also the one that said "when you wake up lecharles bentley well be an eagle".
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

They lost me at "Kurt Cousins"

Comment

about three years ago

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        I think the terrell pryor thing was reported yesterday.

With the mark eckel story. Definitely possible...but he was also the one that said "when you wake up lecharles bentley well be an eagle".
        I was working with LeCharles at the ESPN affiliate station in Cleveland, and he said on multiple occasions that one of the worst decisions he ever made was leaving Philadelphia without a contract.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

They can make the playoffs with Foles but I think they need a running threat at QB to reach full potential under Kelly. Nick Marshall anyone? Or is too much of a dope smoking punk for Chip?
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

With all the baggage he has

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            They can make the playoffs with Foles but I think they need a running threat at QB to reach full potential under Kelly. Nick Marshall anyone? Or is too much of a dope smoking punk for Chip?
            Winston may be an option, too.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              I think Brett Hundley and Kevin Hogan are possible Chip guys. Both can move, both are PAC 12 and both will be in the 2nd and lower.
              Last edited by Sect 236; 11-04-2014, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                I think Brett Hundley and Kevin Hogan are possible Chip guys. Both can move, both are PAC 12 and both will be in the 2nd and lower.
                Stanford QB is brutal

Comment

Hundley is definitely intriguing

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  nm

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
                    They lost me at "Kurt Cousins"
                    Same here. Actually they lost me at "Roseman and his scouts".
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I just picture this when howie and his crack team head out

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

First thing I thought

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        Same here. Actually they lost me at "Roseman and his scouts".
                        ...was they are setting the table for a possible smear campaign on Foles, you know the story, just like DJ another "source" within the org.

Blah blah blah...team souring blah blah blah.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

By the time you read this LeCharles Bentley will be a Philadelphia Eagle.

Comment

I don't get the Hundley love. Guy is just another QB in my opinion. Isn't great at anything, esp throwing from a pocket.

Comment

Hundley sucks. None of the guys after Mariota or Winston look very good. Maybe Dak Prescott, but I think be goes back to school. I could see Chip taking a flyer on Bryce Petty later, but I think he sucks too.

Comment

Working...
                              X