I can't fucking wait until Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't fucking wait until Thanksgiving

So we (not they) can bust those fuckin Cowbitch bastards in the mouth. I'm so sick of the slurping of that team. Fuck them.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

I'm not getting too worked up about it.

They're fucking frauds and their fall from glory will come soon enough, if not in the regular season then in the wild card/divisional round.

I'm trying to take it as a positive: it ensures Romo is the quarterback and Garret is the head coach for the foreseeable future. Best of all it means Jerruh will continue to run the show.

The media can blow them all they want but DalASS will remain mediocre for years to come.
    Last edited by ishimonster; 10-20-2014, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Nobody knows shit at this stage ... Dallas was done after their first game according to every sports mediot show I watched ... now the same geniuses are sniffing Cowboy farts like they're hot chocolate chip cookies coming out of the oven.

Cincinnati was going to win the Super Bowl three weeks ago.

San Diego lost? What the Fat Fuck???

Enough already ... you stay in contention and get hot when it's cold.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Dallas and the Eagles On Holidays..Hmmmmmm

If I were a Cuntgirls fan I know there aint No fuzzy feelings about that.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          So we (not they) can bust those fuckin Cowbitch bastards in the mouth. I'm so sick of the slurping of that team. Fuck them.
          Oh goodness .....you seem upset.

Wonder why folks don't respect that imposing eagirls team like they do The Dallas Cowboys right now ?

Maybe....you can tell us why your eagirls are a superior team ?

I'll wait.

Comment

it's almost December

Tiny Rhomo's favorite month of the year
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

haha...another assclown that talks tough while their team is winning

Originally posted by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS View Post

Wonder why folks don't respect that imposing eagirls team like they do The Dallas Cowboys right now ?

I'll wait.
              Then vanishes when they get their asses kicked. Boring
              Last edited by Riccardo; 10-21-2014, 08:44 PM.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'll be there. so looking forward to that game!

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  Then vanishes when they get their asses kicked. Boring
                  Pfffff

Asses kicked by who ??

Your "All world " Eagirls ??

You're actually serious with this shit.....aren't you ?

Comment

hilarious

Who have the cowgirls beat in the last 10+ years? Nobody. Your last post here will be the day before thanksgiving.
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

last time they played the Cuntgirls on Turkee day

The Iggles shut um out 27-0....sounds a little familiar
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

You're a fucking joke

Originally posted by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS View Post

I'll wait.
                        You know as well as we all do, that every time your team goes on a little run, the media can't wait to start the collective cocksucking. You also know that EVERY YEAR your team chronically underachieves, and EVERY YEAR Homo goes into the shitter, and EVERY YEAR, that same cocksucking media writes a million "what's wrong with the Cowboys" stories, and EVERY YEAR, is the year Jason Garrett is supposed to get fired. It's the same thing from the same bunch of jerk-offs that haven't done a damn thing since 1995. Fuck them, and fuck you.
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

You and Kelly Green

Bah rum pum PSSSSSTTT

Comment

(you almost stole my thunder) Me, Too -- I Can't Wait For Thanksgiving...

...turkey, stuffing, my wife's green bean casserole, pumpkin pie...etc., etc.
                            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                              You know as well as we all do, that every time your team goes on a little run, the media can't wait to start the collective cocksucking. You also know that EVERY YEAR your team chronically underachieves, and EVERY YEAR Homo goes into the shitter, and EVERY YEAR, that same cocksucking media writes a million "what's wrong with the Cowboys" stories, and EVERY YEAR, is the year Jason Garrett is supposed to get fired. It's the same thing from the same bunch of jerk-offs that haven't done a damn thing since 1995. Fuck them, and fuck you.
                              Gosh....with all that...you would think the eagirls would be more relevant than the The Dallas Cowboys.

But they are not. They never will be. And that seems to upset you.

You'd think you would be used to it by now.....but maybe you are new to this whole "NFL" thing.

Or maybe....you've objectively watched the Cowboys play this season..... and just "maybe" you've objectively watch your eagirls play. If you had....then you know what everyone else knows.... in that The Dallas Cowboys will absolutely shit all over your eagirls.

Comment

Working...
                              X