No announcement yet.

Eagles Players Signed through the Next 3 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't have to defend yourself brother. I don't go to the Philadelphia Flower Show because I know if someone talks smack about Azaleas I'll go felony-level ballistic.

Comment

bwahahaaaaa!

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
      You don't have to defend yourself brother. I don't go to the Philadelphia Flower Show because I know if someone talks smack about Azaleas I'll go felony-level ballistic.
      I won't even walk down the hill from the Art Museum to Boathouse Row. Azaleas are rampant and are clear fodder for shit talking.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
        Quips about my beloved Tanzanian weightlifting team puts me over the edge.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

The Green Bastard can't wait to start fuckin' hammerin' people!!!
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

That's some hardcore shit right there. A guy can't hold in his rage for like two hours to enjoy a public event? And to make it worse, he knows he could get 'triggered' at the slightest shit-talking, so he's avoided going to a game his entire life. Apparently only for that reason.

Tom, do you avoid taking public trans? Airplanes? What if your waiter at olive garden forgets your extra breadsticks? Are you ripping his fucking head off and pissing down his throat? Holy shit. Get a grip.

Comment

Don't make Tom angry.
              You wouldn't like Tom when he's angry.

Comment

THE NAME IS FRANCIS SAWYER, BUT EVERYBODY CALLS ME PSYCHO, IF YOU CALL ME FRANCIS, I'LL KILL YA.

I DON'T LIKE ANYONE TOUCHING MY STUFF, IF ANYONE TOUCHES MY STUFF I'LL KILL YA.

AND I DON'T LIKE ANYONE TOUCHING ME, IF ANYONE DOES TOUCH ME I'LL KILL YA.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  THE NAME IS FRANCIS SAWYER, BUT EVERYBODY CALLS ME PSYCHO, IF YOU CALL ME FRANCIS, I'LL KILL YA.

I DON'T LIKE ANYONE TOUCHING MY STUFF, IF ANYONE TOUCHES MY STUFF I'LL KILL YA.

AND I DON'T LIKE ANYONE TOUCHING ME, IF ANYONE DOES TOUCH ME I'LL KILL YA.

SETTLE DOWN FRANCIS
                  Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

https://y.yarn.co/64720205-c88c-474c...4ba48_text.gif

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                    Don't make Tom
                    angry.
                    You wouldn't like Tom when he's angry.
                    You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

I went to the DuallAss EAGLES game and had a blast!!

Tom bring it down a notch there guy!!

Comment

I almost considered fighting Tom...but I know now that it would be suicide.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                        X