FUCK DA SAINTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK DA SAINTS

If you watched this game back in 2006, then every bit of blood in your body has been waiting for revenge on this whore and New Orleans' horrible fans

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
    If you watched this game back in 2006, then every bit of blood in your body has been waiting for revenge on this whore and New Orleans' horrible fans

Wanting revenge and getting it are totally different. I want nothing to do with Drew Brees.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

U Bastard!

beat me to it,,,who Dat loser tacklin his ownplaya?

:D :D :D
      Last edited by TRENT; 01-14-2018, 09:20 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Wanting revenge and getting it are totally different. I want nothing to do with Drew Brees.
        Did you not see what that shitty defense just did?

Comment

Give me MN and let's see what happens. It'll be a dog fight but no thanks to Brees

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            Did you not see what that shitty defense just did?
            Fluke play. I saw they were winning when Drew Brees walked off the field. You're nuts if you're more concerned about the Vikings defense than the Saints offense.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Fluke play. I saw they were winning when Drew Brees walked off the field. You're nuts if you're more concerned about the Vikings defense than the Saints offense.
              I'd rather play the Falcons again, but that isn't going to happen. Brees just carved that D up, the #1 D in the league, in the second half. I didn't want to see the Iggs playing Brees. Keenum is garbage, and their safety is in the concussion protocol. I am not upset about them playing the Queens.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

NO REASON TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE SAINTS OFFENSE. WHO DAT GOIN FISHIN.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Should I say it ??? But when...

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  NO REASON TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE SAINTS OFFENSE. WHO DAT GOIN FISHIN.
                  The Saints come marching home !!!!

To your couch beotches.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Take that Defense off the Carpet

put umm in Cleats on grass and then watch them try to Tackle Blount and Ajieeeeeee! and rush the passer....love the matchup! think Ryan is 1000 time better than Keenum and to be honest if you look at the Cons Defensive numbers the last 6 weeks,,,they have been very good,,,little better then the Queens Dee.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                    X