Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson Wentz should not be on the sidelines.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Wentz should not be on the sidelines.

The guy has a torn ACL and he's watching the game on crutches on the sidelines. Come on Doug your smarter than that.

*You're

As in "you are"....not as in "your mama"

Comment

Ouch
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Your Retarded- Terp’s sig
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Baksterm View Post
          The guy has a torn ACL and he's watching the game on crutches on the sidelines. Come on Doug your smarter than that.
          WTF are you an Eagles fan or not ? Carson should not be on the sideline, Mills tackled Jones to end the game. Seriously get with the program or get the fuck out.

Comment

Technically...

Originally posted by Baksterm View Post
            ...it's one crutch. Faux Troll.
            DB

Comment

Working...
            X