Torrey Smith blows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torrey Smith blows

that sack of shit has escaped virtually unblemished but a pretty bad year.

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
    that sack of shit has escaped virtually unblemished but a pretty bad year.
    Starting outside with the best QB in the game for 13 games. Yeah, I think it's safe to say he's doneski.

Comment

I just hope Gomer/Howie believe they need another top notch WR and not like how FF/Heckert/Banner ignored it for so many years with McNabb

Comment

Hollins it taking his spot
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

His biggest contribution

Is he can draw the occasional PI call.

Comment

I wasn't commenting on his play ... well, at least not directly.
            Last edited by slag; 01-03-2018, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
              I just hope Gomer/Howie believe they need another top notch WR and not like how FF/Heckert/Banner ignored it for so many years with McNabb
              I'm sure they believe it. Not sure they can do much about it, being as cap-fucked as they are.

Then again, they were up against it last off-season too, and they still remade the roster. This year, with no money and next to no picks, Howie's going to have to get creative.

Comment

Why do they need another top notch WR ... do you not think Hollins can do what Smith is doing ... and likely more?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Why do they need another top notch WR ... do you not think Hollins can do what Smith is doing ... and likely more?
                  I don't think they need a top wideout. But I would like to bring in someone to fight Hollins for that job.

I know we have rules about ex-Cowpies, but a guy like Brice Butler is interesting to me. Someone like that, who'd make a good 4th WR if he doesn't win a starting job, who won't cost a ton of money.

Comment

Marcus Johnson isn't terrible ... what I'm focused on, and which I don't get, is the notion that they need to replace Smith with some top guy, when they have the rest of the crew returning and Hollins to play there.

Comment

Marcus Johnson isn't terrible ... what I'm focused on, and which I don't get, is the notion that they need to replace Smith with some top guy, when they have the rest of the crew returning and Hollins to play there.
                      The thinking is that you need a burner to compliment Alshon. Hollins looks like a nice player, and he's deceptively fast, but not necessarily a burner.

Also, the fact that he hasn't significantly cut into Torrey Smith's playing time, even though Smith has been terrrible, might give someone pause about putting all of their eggs in Mack's basket for 2018.

Comment

Um! no... you thinking like the last regime

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                          The thinking is that you need a burner to compliment Alshon. Hollins looks like a nice player, and he's deceptively fast, but not necessarily a burner.

Also, the fact that he hasn't significantly cut into Torrey Smith's playing time, even though Smith has been terrrible, might give someone pause about putting all of their eggs in Mack's basket for 2018.
                          Bingo give the man a cigar... A player equal to D Jack caliber would do wonders for Wentz to stretch the field and Alshon in between would be deadly

Comment

i think smith continued to get playing time because he was able to get open. but the dude can't catch a cold.

wouldn't hurt to draft a WR but it's not a pressing need.

Comment

Really?

You think Alshon Jeffrey, the new version of Agholor, and Hollins ... with Ertz and likely Burton are Jenks, Mitchell and Thrash with LJ Smith?'

Am I missing something or are Desean Jacksons falling out of trees cheap?

You think maybe left tackle and signing Brandon Graham might be more of a priority?

I was the in the original "the Eagles are a legit number one receiver from winning Super Bowls" chorus when McNabb was QB.

If Desean Jackson fell out of a tree, I'd certainly take him ... but that's unlikely and you know it ... and you should know that they have way bigger issues.
                              Last edited by slag; 01-04-2018, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X