Ruben Frank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruben Frank

He says he wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles D pitched a shutout this game. While I do not think that you have to consider the Eagles held a better Atlanta offense to 10 points in which 7 were off a fumbled punt. This D at home is nothing to sneeze at for sure and totally underestimated.

More likely the othe way around.

Comment

I'm behind. Is Backsperm a Vikings troll?
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Not supporting the claims in the article, just putting it out there to be read.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...depth-analysis
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Ant, you going to do a fly by sunday?

Comment

In the beginning of the article, he mentions 'Nick Foles completed a 20-yard pass to Torrey Smith. That pass, which should have been a sure interception, bounced off the knee of a defender and into Smith's hands'. Is that the only pass Foles has completed over 20 yards this year?
            Last edited by Snakebitten; 01-17-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              In the beginning of the article, he mentions 'Nick Foles completed a 20-yard pass to Torrey Smith. That pass, which should have been a sure interception, bounced off the knee of a defender and into Smith's hands'. Is that the only pass Foles has completed over 20 yards this year?
              There was a 30+ yard screen pass to Ajayi in this game...
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

The part I found most interesting was how the Queens D played away from home. Not the dominant D most of the media is Backsperming about.

Robin Williams

Comment

I guess I should have worded it differently. Has he thrown the ball 20 yards downfield where someone caught it? I checked the box scores and I don't see it. Seems odd.

Comment

It's encouraging but the playoffs is a whole new ballgame. Regardless of home and away splits, the defense is still ranked number one for a reason. Foles is going to have to make something happen at some point. Not throwing interceptions can't be his only requirement this game.

Comment

Nope don’t rem a pass over 20+ yards. Although, Aints had the short screen game working pretty good to counter queens agressiveness.

This game will come down to Eagles LB’s and secondary intercepting the ball when they get their hands on it. Not sure how many dropped picks the last few weeks.
                      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

The screens work when you run an offense that can spread the field. Brees is always a threat to throw it deep. The problem is Foles hasn't shown he can do that. If memory serves me last game, he threw a duck, overthrew Burton, and clunked it off a defenders knee. He can't do that again against this defense. I agree with your point, they need to get the interception when the opportunity presents itself.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                          Not supporting the claims in the article, just putting it out there to be read.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...depth-analysis
                          Just like copy and pasting, A

Comment

He has tended to miss high in bad weather particularly ... not supposed to be that bad Sunday.

And that duck was thrown into a wind that Gomer probably shouldn't have had him throw into.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Baksterm View Post
                              More likely the othe way around.
                              Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                              Just like copy and pasting, A

Two douchebag trolls in one thread?

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                              X