Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before it's dictated by any outcomes, who is your favorite player on this team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before it's dictated by any outcomes, who is your favorite player on this team?

More than any other Eagles team I've followed, it's actually a pretty difficult choice.

I'm going with Jenkins.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

im a simple man, wentz.

Comment

I'm seeing Wentz gear all over St. Louis. I get it. I just want to be different.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

This may sound weird

But Jalen Mills makes me laugh, and has simply gotten better each week. So I'll go with him.

Comment

fletcher cox. best player on the defense.

i also have a soft spot for agholor. could be the most improved player in the league this season.

Comment

Alshon, of course. There really arent any I dont like.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Mills will be an All-Pro eventually.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It's Jenkins. Dude is the leader of the D

Comment

While I still recognize that he's not Earl Thomas, I'm starting to appreciate Brandon Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    While I still recognize that he's not Earl Thomas, I'm starting to appreciate Brandon Graham.
                    His early struggles actually make me like him more. He goes all out, all the time, and is just a lot of fun to watch.

That being said, Jenkins has a slight edge in my book, but it has been years since there have been this many likable, tough players on the team.

Comment

Trey burton and mack hollins

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                        His early struggles actually make me like him more. He goes all out, all the time, and is just a lot of fun to watch.

That being said, Jenkins has a slight edge in my book, but it has been years since there have been this many likable, tough players on the team.
                        Agreed. There are plenty of great players with great personalities.

(BTW...Graham kind of reminds me of Hugh Douglas. Fierce with a side of humor.)

Comment

Jenkins and Bradham

Bradham is severely underrated IMO - he's an enforcer but great in coverage - BDawk seems to appreciate him

Love the way Ajayi runs the ball but he hasn't been here long enough and he's fumbled too many times

Comment

Nigel Bradham - everything he comes into contact with falls limp to the turf

Comment

Other than Wentz, probably Jenkins. Although I don't expect him to be around next year, I'm a big fan of Blount. I was way wrong about him.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X