Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz called out Pederson?

Wentz: "Throw the ball 60 times, you’re going to miss some.”
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    Second most attempts for a rookie in NFL history

Comment

Pederson and his hate for running the ball is baffling. They usually have positive plays when they run. You will get stuffed some but running the ball opens everything up.

Comment

He missed 24. The run game was crap and the Bengals were scoring on every possession. I'm don't know what you can call there that makes a difference.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You have a valid point.

Comment

and it begins...

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              He missed 24. The run game was crap and the Bengals were scoring on every possession. I'm don't know what you can call there that makes a difference.
              Sure, later in the game. But this is not the first time Doug has abandoned the run as soon as the other team goes ahead.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Sure, later in the game. But this is not the first time Doug has abandoned the run as soon as the other team goes ahead.
                It was 10-0 when he completely abandoned the run. And to be fair, he wasn't running the ball when it was a one possession game either. Last time they won, Mathews had 100+ verse Atlanta. Run the damn ball. I know Mathews is hurt but not running the ball is going to kill this passing game even more

Comment

Working...
                X