Flyers win 5 in a row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyers win 5 in a row

Just in case you were interested in watching a team that knew how to win a game from time to time.

Flyers aren't far behind the birds in terms of title drought.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      Flyers aren't far behind the birds in terms of title drought.
      Phillies are the best franchise in the city. 5 world series since 1980 and two wins.

They'll probably win another one before anyone else (unless Simmons is real deal... Then sixers soon).
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Trotterforprez View Post
        Just in case you were interested in watching a team that knew how to win a game from time to time.

Did they clinch a wildcard?

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          Phillies are the best franchise in the city. 5 world series since 1980 and two wins.

They'll probably win another one before anyone else (unless Simmons is real deal... Then sixers soon).
          Fastest horse in the glue factory.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            Fastest horse in the glue factory.
            i'll take championships over no championships. It's not like it's overflowing with the professional teams from the city.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              i'll take championships over no championships. It's not like it's overflowing with the professional teams from the city.
              Two in 125 years is not great.

Comment

mouth breathing fringe sport
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                  Two in 125 years is not great.
                  Two trophies and five league championships in 37 isn't too shabby though. Only four teams have won more World Series championships over that stretch (NYY, BOS, SF, STL) and only two (NYY and STL have more league championships) over that stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                    Two trophies and five league championships in 37 isn't too shabby though. Only four teams have won more World Series championships over that stretch (NYY, BOS, SF, STL) and only two (NYY and STL have more league championships) over that stretch.
                    Exactly. The Phillies have probably been the best overall franchise in philly in that time period (if counting championships).

The flyers have probably had the most sustained success - but no championships.

Sixers should have had more but ownership sort of made that not happen.

Eagles...well, yeah.

Comment

It's a bummer they couldn't surround Iverson with better talent. Imagine if Keith Van Horn or Larry Hughes would have turned out to be studs...
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

6 straight now. First time since 2011. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                          It's a bummer they couldn't surround Iverson with better talent. Imagine if Keith Van Horn or Larry Hughes would have turned out to be studs...
                          imagine if Tim Thomas actually lived up to his hype.

Comment

No gives a fuck

Comment

Provorov

Best rookie in town. 19 Years old and going head to head with the leagues best.
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X