Rumor: Bradford trade talks with Denver back on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor: Bradford trade talks with Denver back on

....which would suck. The little beotcb cries let me go and lands in such a favorable situation .

Teams will prob pull the trigger tonight.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ....which would suck. The little beotcb cries let me go and lands in such a favorable situation .

Teams will prob pull the trigger tonight.
    I'm torn. A part of me want him gone ASAP. The other part of me wants him to sit, get fined huge amounts of $$ and then ride the pine.

Comment

Same here....

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      I'm torn. A part of me want him gone ASAP. The other part of me wants him to sit, get fined huge amounts of $$ and then ride the pine.
      ....at the same I'm also tired of the Eagles winning the offseason trophies.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I hear that.

I'd personally be happy with a 3rd round pick for him.

Comment

I'm okay with him going nearly anywhere, as long as the Eagles get decent value for him. Whether it's good or bad for him is immaterial to me at this point.

Comment

Gargano stated that the trade to Denver is dead......

We should be getting a confirmation of what we are getting for Bradford shortly.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Salary Cap Champions, Offseason Champions, Dream Team Champions, and a empty trophy case. The fans are being bamboozled year in and year out

Comment

i would love it. i think we'd be fleecing denver to get a 3rd and a 7th for our starting QBs last season. really i don't think bradford is that much better than sanchize to justify such a difference in trade value.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  i would love it. i think we'd be fleecing denver to get a 3rd and a 7th for our starting QBs last season. really i don't think bradford is that much better than sanchize to justify such a difference in trade value.
                  Just read that Schefter is saying it's dead. Who knows.

Comment

I'll be happy for him when he wins a Super Bowl in Denver. Guy came off two torn ACLs, wound up playing pretty well once he got back in the groove, and was never respected for a minute. We had our franchise QB, and pissed him away. We don't deserve nice things.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                      I'll be happy for him when he wins a Super Bowl in Denver. Guy came off two torn ACLs, wound up playing pretty well once he got back in the groove, and was never respected for a minute. We had our franchise QB, and pissed him away. We don't deserve nice things.
                      There's no chance you're serious.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                        Krazee Eyez 4 Evah!

Stockholm Syndrome!
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

To be fair, Bradford did play like 6 decent games, putting up normal QB numbers for a pass-happy era. It only took him until his 6th season.

Comment

I don't understand why Howie is so adamant about keeping Bradford this year, unless it's just smoke to drive up his leverage.

I think he's still holding onto the dream scenario of Bradford playing well this year and driving his trade value through the roof for next year. Condon fucked it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gove27 View Post
                              I don't understand why Howie is so adamant about keeping Bradford this year, unless it's just smoke to drive up his leverage.

I think he's still holding onto the dream scenario of Bradford playing well this year and driving his trade value through the roof for next year. Condon fucked it all up.
                              He's not. Howie can't be dumb enough to think everything is going to be fine now. The hate from the fans is going to be deafening.

Comment

Working...
                              X