No announcement yet.

one thing that is better about this new Eagles regime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure it's just being contrarian for ratings bc nobody else agrees with him except some of his callers who say fans are all morons if they cannot understand why he did it. Basically sleeves is in the right bc

He signed a 2 year deal here in order to showcase himself for a big UFA contract in 2 years. Eagles had the audacity to use valuable picks to trade up for his replacement so he was lied to and has no shot at a good long term deal now. He has every reason to be pisswd and want out.

It's so stupid. I feel like a fool even listening to his logic. Every NFL expert he brings on explains why he's wrong but he never will admit it or change his stance.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 05-06-2016, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Andrew Bynum?

Too soon?

Comment

i would say this. dude almost retired once. carson palmer threatened retirement but the raiders took him out of it because he was actually good. bradford isn't.

Comment

They also gave up a first and a second to get him.

Comment

Article hit today supporting this statement. http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...an_before.html
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I think Mucus has plagiarized a few things from this board,
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

That's a good article. It takes some character to recognize your short comings, admit them and try to change. I think most people respect that and are willing to give someone another shot on a personal level. Ultimately, it's about his ability to do his job at a high level but it is good to read this given all the dysfunction in the organization over the last however many years.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yeah right ... he has a lightweight coach who presents no threat ... easy to be nice now.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Has very little to do with his coach. Much more to do with the rank and file in Novacare and agents he deals with. It's not easy to publicly admit that you were an ahole and needed to make adjustments to how you acted and treated people. Maybe it's insincere. I'm not a mind reader. But his actions have changed and that's what matters.

Comment

Disagree ... Kelly sent him to the basement without his stapler ... Pederson asks him what he wants in his coffee.

Comment

Not sure what you are saying. If Pederson is such a push over then he could easily go right along being a jerk. He was a jerk long before Kelly ggot here. I think he was emasculated to some extent by the Kelly experience and realized if he wants to be a major player in the organization going forward he needs to treat the people he deals with better.
                        Last edited by McCarthy12; 05-06-2016, 11:18 AM.

Comment

The point is that he's happy because he gets the game controller in Madden now ... he had to share before (or actually had it taken away).

He's in a better mood.

Not that complicated.

Comment

He had the game controller before and wasn't nice (prior to Kelly). That's my point. He has no reason to act any differently now that he has it again - unless he realized that the way he acted before was actually affecting his career and his ability to be successful at his job.
                            Last edited by McCarthy12; 05-06-2016, 11:24 AM.

Comment

He never had the power he has now

Comment

It's Marcus "blows Howie in his dreams" Hayes

It pretty much negates the value of the article.
                                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                                X