• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sproles now absent...

Stupid.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...source=twitter

Get out the pitchforks

Doesn't this happen all the time? Why do people get so worked up about it?
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      Doesn't this happen all the time? Why do people get so worked up about it?
      I'm not worked up. It's just unexpected from a guy like Sproles. It sounds like he won't be here this season regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Man, athletes are so soft anymore. Their feelings get hurt very easily these days. Shut up and play.

Comment

Rumors that he may be a trade candidate...fwiw
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Read the article

There is no reported ill will ... he was apparently told by the Eagles that teams had contacted them about trading for him and they are listening.

So, he decided to stay away from non-mandatory workouts to avoid injury until he sees what happens on the trade front.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
              Rumors that he may be a trade candidate...fwiw

Yes. There were rumors before/during the draft as well. Given the fact that he doesn't appear to be a part of the future (and he's getting older)...i'd take a 6th rounder for him. It would give them a little bit of cap space as well. I'm a big Sproles fan, but I get that the FO doesn't see a need for him any longer.

Comment

Over-Reaction-Meat(c)
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He's just sconces shopping.

Comment

i think it would be amazing to get anything for a RB of his age.

Comment

Pedey needs to keep him for atleast this season. He is still a matchup nightmare.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                        Pedey needs to keep him for atleast this season. He is still a matchup nightmare.
                        I'd be down for it...but the FO needs to get moving on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                          Because the Eagles put their shit out there and made is clear he was available for trade. Now the guy is pissed. Why the hell would you trade a weapon like Sproles.

Comment

Working...
                          X