So, what about Cox? This little publicity stunt reflects his commitment IMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what about Cox? This little publicity stunt reflects his commitment IMO

Everybody seems okay w/ the fact he's not at work...

The huge difference is that BBC has proven himself to be one of the best players in the NFL while Sammy not so much.

Comment

Cox has a beef that's semi legit - he wants more money. Sam agreed to a deal and then threatened to hold out because his ego was bruised.

Comment

cox makes half the money that bradford makes and is more important to the eagles.

Comment

Exactly. The other difference is, the Eagles will eventually cede to Cox. He'll get paid because he's actually earned it. He has nothing to prove at the moment.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I'm not wild about paying Cox.
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Why Diggle? I'd rather pay him big money than anyone else on the team.

Comment

Really? Why's that?

Comment

You're running a wide 9. You dont need to pay him as top DT in the league in that system. I hate getting strapped by a player like that. Let him play out this year and if he's straight beastin then you can resign or franchise him. There's no rush and way too many holes to pay that kind of money
                  WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Yeah I hear you. They have a couple years if they want to wait. Hopefully it doesn't become a problem.

Comment

I think there are a lot of valid points on here that I agree with but IMO...if you want the team to pay you like a leader, you better act like a leader. Get your ass to work and show them you deserve that monster contract!

Comment

I think we, as fans, look at that stuff more than the players do. They know it's a business and I don't think they care what he does as long as he eventually shows up in shape and comes to play.

That's why I'm so curious how the team will react to Bradford - there was really no legitimate business angle. He just looked like a sour sally. But the players very well may not care.

Comment

Working...
                        X