X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGB has serious potential

Here is a video of each of his 2015 targets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-CwGEu6fqQ

However, I can't decide which is more depressing: that he may become fat Mike Williams and just plain suck, or that he does indeed become some kind of TO/Moss/Marques Colton hybrid that has nobody to really get him the ball.

Thanks for sharing. Looks the part and looks to have a ton of potential.

Lot of balls behind him and uncatchable. He will fit in well here

Let's hope Wentz is the real deal

Comment

they certainly picked an interesting background song.

just the fact that DGB doesn't spend his spare time retweeting joel osteen makes me confident in him than nelson agholor.

Comment

http://insidethepylon.com/nfl/teams-...am-experience/

Here are some cut-ups as well.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

what I see here is a guy who doesn't "want it"
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
            Here is a video of each of his 2015 targets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-CwGEu6fqQ

However, I can't decide which is more depressing: that he may become fat Mike Williams and just plain suck, or that he does indeed become some kind of TO/Moss/Marques Colton hybrid that has nobody to really get him the ball.
            not for nothing, but Mariota throws a very wobbly ball almost every time. Not sold on him at all. DGB, if he can keep his head right and Weapon X can have a positive influence on this kid, might (potentially) be a great player.

Comment

It does seem that way, doesn't it?

Players don't suddenly develop a work ethic.

And the Chris Carter comparisons are just inane. Chris was a very good player with a great work ethic that simply had a drinking problem. Once he got that under control, the rest is history.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

He's young. He has more upside than any wr on the roster and it's not close.

Comment

Agreed. Bad routes, lack of urgency, just out there doing nada special.

Guy that big should never go down on a hit where he wasn't wrapped up. He does often.

Expect absolute squat from this kid except the usual (drops, brain farts, wrong route ran that causes a sack or pick, etc)
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 08-25-2016, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Every player in the NFL is talented.

Everyone of them. What separates the busts from the greats is a desire to become the very best. Without that, upside is shit.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

So did Noodle Arm Johnson and quite a few QBs....

in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. All that matters is that the ball gets where it's supposed to get.

Jeff George threw very tight spirals. What did that get him?

Comment

Agreed. Which is why the price was so cheap. I'd roll Dennis Kelly on a roulette wheel all fucking day and then some, especially with the garbage they are wheeling out there at wr these days.
                        Last edited by Greenstealth; 08-25-2016, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I guess we have to hope the Titans just Buddy'd their version of Chris Carter?
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

This is where I'm coming from. We basically got the guy for free. Maybe he never gets it together and he's a chump. We lost nothing. On the other hand, he is young enough where there is at least some hope he can get his act together.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I watched the whole thing. He never just goes after it. No ferocity in his game whatsoever
                              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Working...
                              X