David Molk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Molk

He looked really good (for a backup) in pass pro. It's good that they're able to keep winning games while 2 backups on the OL get experience.

Tobin can move, too.
    Last edited by Melchior; 10-13-2014, 01:11 PM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Let's see him do well on the road
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

My dad told me something like he was regarded as one of the top centers coming out of college this year. Maybe he just needed reps?
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

He won the Rimington Award, so he had talent coming out of college. The injuries/suspension that have plagued the line may be a blessing in disguise in some ways.

Comment

Settle down, Meg.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

He was highly regarded then got drafted super late then some other team cut his ass then he was out of football for a year coaching JV Midget Youth Football.

When he's interviewed he's totally "aww shucks I'm so glad I'm not scrubbing toilets and getting blacked out drunk at my local Applebees this year"
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

He won the Rimington award in 2011. Drafted very late by Arizona in 2012. Out of football entirely in 2013. Tiny for an O Lineman.

Kelce is looking like an injury prone player so they better have someone they can rely on. They're going to need to use the backup center no matter who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                He won the Rimington award in 2011. Drafted very late by Arizona in 2012. Out of football entirely in 2013. Tiny for an O Lineman.

Kelce is looking like an injury prone player so they better have someone they can rely on. They're going to need to use the backup center no matter who it is.

Considering all they ask him to do I really don't consider him injury prone?

Molk IS 2" shorter than Kelce, but they weigh the same.
                Last edited by Eagle Road; 10-13-2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post

Polk is injury prone. Kelce tearing a ligament and suffering a sports hernia have nothing to do with each other.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Molk did a lot better yesterday than he did in his previous starts with the Birds, IMO.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                      Considering all they ask him to do I really don't consider him injury prone?

Molk IS 2" shorter than Kelce, but they weigh the same.
                      Really? He looks like a midget out there compared to some of the monsters around him. He seemed to do ok last night as I tried to focus on him at various times.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
                        Really? He looks like a midget out there compared to some of the monsters around him. He seemed to do ok last night as I tried to focus on him at various times.

Yeah, it surprised me but Kelce is listed as 6'3" and 295 and Molk at 6'1" and 290,

But, Kelce is one of those players that "plays bigger than he is" if you know what I mean.

Comment

High motor, fastball.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                            He looked really good (for a backup) in pass pro. It's good that they're able to keep winning games while 2 backups on the OL get experience.

Tobin can move, too.
                            The Giants don't have really big, physical DTs who could push Molk back into Foles.

Comment

But

Originally posted by Joegrane View Post
                              The Giants don't have really big, physical DTs who could push Molk back into Foles.
                              Jonathan Hankins is the best run-stuffing DT in the NFC east!

Comment

Working...
                              X