UCLA vs Oregon today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCLA vs Oregon today

Featuring the two quarterbacks Kelly would love to get his hands on. Hundley vs Mariota. According to nfl.com, each are having mildly disappointing seasons so far. One or both could drop before it's all over?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-nfl-prospects

If either drops into the Eagles lap as Manziel did, my guess is they'll draft him this time. Especially Mariota, aka Kaepernick clone with a weaker arm.

I watch every Oregon game, Mariota is completing 71% of his passes for 1400+ yards, 15 TDs and 0 INTs...I'll take that as a "bad" start

Comment

Very interesting game. Loser is knocked out of championship contention. Personally I think Hundley will make the better pro QB. I don't think Chip will give up on Foles after this season though. Too many holes on D to spend a 1st round pick on a QB when you have a good one on the roster. Now, if Foles doesn't pan out, I could see Deshaun Watson in 2017.

Comment

Funny shit here

1. Eagles will have to give up the farm to even sniff one of the two they are not dropping to where they prob will be drafting - THEY WILL DRAFT D TAKE THAT TO THE BANK
        2. Foles best qb rating last season - has a tough start to a year but is 4-1 with A O LINE THAT CONTINUED TO GET WORSE VIA INJURIES TILL LAST WEEK GETTING ANOTHER STARTER BACK- do you have any clue how important Kelce and Mathis and Johnson were to that offense.

ANOTHER TOUGH TEST VS A VERY GOOD NY D LINE - MISSING KELCE AND MATHIS --- AND MCCOY STILL WITH A LINGERING TURF TOE INJURY

I grew up in Philly lived there most of my life. I could never understand why fans were so ready to get rid of talent for something that might be better. I could never understand fans with a quick hook to certain players and others that shit the bed for years they coveted because they looked good in prior seasons like McPuke

Comment

Nobody ever reads anything you say because you are literally one of the worst posters we have here. Learn about football and grammar or stop posting.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
            1. Eagles will have to give up the farm to even sniff one of the two they are not dropping to where they prob will be drafting - THEY WILL DRAFT D TAKE THAT TO THE BANK
            2. Foles best qb rating last season - has a tough start to a year but is 4-1 with A O LINE THAT CONTINUED TO GET WORSE VIA INJURIES TILL LAST WEEK GETTING ANOTHER STARTER BACK- do you have any clue how important Kelce and Mathis and Johnson were to that offense.

ANOTHER TOUGH TEST VS A VERY GOOD NY D LINE - MISSING KELCE AND MATHIS --- AND MCCOY STILL WITH A LINGERING TURF TOE INJURY

I grew up in Philly lived there most of my life. I could never understand why fans were so ready to get rid of talent for something that might be better. I could never understand fans with a quick hook to certain players and others that shit the bed for years they coveted because they looked good in prior seasons like McPuke
            Khalil Mack

Comment

I admit that I don't follow college football all that closely. Rather see the good athletes when they reach the pros. But pundits and scouts are starting to suggest that both of these guys will need to run a similar system that they do in college. Neither seem to be well suited for more traditional NFL offenses according to them. Some see great college QB's who might be a future Vince Young or RGIII in the NFL. They're system QB's. Just what Kelly needs.

Not far fetched that a lot of teams will be scared off by either of them when it comes time to select. Not exactly like Manziel and his off the field antics, but similar. Last year at this time Johnny Football was considered a lock to be a top 5 pick, if not #1 overall.

Comment

2 words for you Dak Prescott! Nuff said
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

That's fair to say, but honestly, when I watch Mariota play, he's more Russ Wilson than Colin Kaepernick...he can be the pocket guy that makes the plays he has because of his accuracy but he can also break off a long run when you forget to contain him.

Comment

Baby Eagles looking good today

Comment

Working...
                    X