Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks Trade Harvin To Jets

per Jay Glazer

Must not be getting along well in the locker room there. Not producing for shit either obviously.

Comment

Dude

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
      Must not be getting along well in the locker room there. Not producing for shit either obviously.
      take a f****** hint.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        per Jay Glazer
        Chip dropped the ball.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          Chip dropped the ball.
          Percy to that is why he was traded

Comment

Home slice choked his college wr coach, had all kinds of beef with Childress in Min, and now the Seahawks are trading him in a title defense year when their offense is underwhelming. He must be really batshit crazy or some sort of mess.

http://larrybrownsports.com/college-...florida/128720

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
              Percy to that is why he was traded
              Two points for you, Tom Retard.

1) You remain one of the most unreadable posters ever. The sentence you posted is an abomination.

2) I'm assuming what you were trying to say, in your own retarded way, is that they traded Percy because he drops the ball a lot. 1 drop in 26 targets. ONE. He was traded because of attitude not his dropping of passes.

To recap, you're as retarded as ever at writing an intelligible sentence and you're as retarded as ever when it comes to understanding football.

Don't ever change Tom Retard, I know you couldn't even if you tried.
              Last edited by Sect 236; 10-17-2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

@SI_PeterKing: Harvin was more difficult to deal with last year than anybody knows. He has real trust issues with people. No getting it back once lost.

Comment

This:

@LanceZierlein: History of confrontations w/ teammates contd in SEA according to my guy including punching G Tate during SB week & near fight w/ #3 in ‘14

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    @SI_PeterKing: Harvin was more difficult to deal with last year than anybody knows. He has real trust issues with people. No getting it back once lost.
                    Maniac said that Chip would want to have Harvin. Therefore, Chip dropped the ball.

A good coach would be able to utilize his talent regardless of any locker room issues. These are professionals.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

NHOH
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Unprecedented insight. Its like you have insider information.

Comment

SUSP
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                            Two points for you, Tom Retard.

1) You remain one of the most unreadable posters ever. The sentence you posted is an abomination.

2) I'm assuming what you were trying to say, in your own retarded way, is that they traded Percy because he drops the ball a lot. 1 drop in 26 targets. ONE. He was traded because of attitude not his dropping of passes.

To recap, you're as retarded as ever at writing an intelligible sentence and you're as retarded as ever when it comes to understanding football.

Don't ever change Tom Retard, I know you couldn't even if you tried.
                            DOUCHE

Comment

Tom Retard, all I did was point out that you're illiterate and that your football knowledge is severely lacking. Don't get mad Tom Retard.

Comment

Working...
                              X