YOU ARE UNGRATEFUL SEWER RATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU ARE UNGRATEFUL SEWER RATS

Disclaimer: I am NOT an Eagles fan. I lived in Philadelphia during their big runs, and couldn't stand SHITHEAD FANS LIKE EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD. I am a fan of an unrelated AFC team.

FACTS - ANDY REID WAS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL COACH IN EAGLES HISTORY. A TEAM THAT HAD 1 SUPER BOWL APPEARANCE HE GAVE ANOTHER.

And all I see on this board is the FF? Fire the FF? This is what I witness on this board? FUCK ALL OF YOU UNGRATEFUL MAGGOTS. YOU NEVER DESERVED A COACH WHO BROUGHT PROFESSIONALISM AND SUCCESS TO YOUR SHIT FRANCHISE. He didn't boast and brag like that bitch ass Rex Ryan, so proud of 2 championship games and now all he wants is a playoff appearance. He didn't mumble to the media and act hostile like NE's coach. Speaking of that coach, compare year by year the drafts of New England and Philadelphia, you will find a TON OF BUSTS UNDER BELICHICK'S REGIME. YOU NITPICK AND COMPLAIN WHEN YOU HAD A SUCCESSFUL COACH, NOW YOU SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE WITHOUT ONE.

You complain that McNabb was not given weapons. WHO WERE BRADY'S WEAPONS? THEY WERE SUCCESSFUL WITH NO RUN GAME AND NO BIG NAME RECEIVERS, EXCEPT FOR THE SHORT TIME WITH MOSS. The Eagles gave McNabb TO, and he had one of the most explosive backs in Westbrook all those years. YET ALL YOU DO IS SCAPEGOAT ANDY REID ON THIS BOARD.

You like to talk about his bad in-game decisions. Many notable STUPID decisions have backfired on the great Belichick, but he has Brady to clean up his mess. Even so, if the ball bounces a few different ways it's conceivable Andy Reid could have been a multiple SB winner. But I bet if he even won ONE SUPER BOWL THAT IT WOULDN'T BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU SHIT SCUM.

How was Chip Kelly for you? He RAPED your team of talent and left it in shit condition, GOOD ON HIM. YOU DESERVE IT.

What a fucking disgrace that you refer to him as FF. A guy who brought nothing but class to the team and to the city itself. He was known as a good guy and players loved to play for him. Look at Maclin following him to KC. Look at the numerous offensive records some of his teams set. Look at how the team was still successful all the times McNabb got hurt in many seasons.

So I say FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES ON THIS BOARD. I HOPE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU DIES IN A GRUESOME DEATH, I REALLY MEAN THAT. I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE. FUCK ALL OF YOU STUPID BITCHES FOR THE WAY YOU TREAT A COACH OF THAT CALIBER, WHO GAVE YOUR TEAM SOME OF ITS BEST YEARS EVER. I HOPE YOU CHOKE AND DIE DURING KC'S RUN.
    Andy Reid
    90.00%
    Donovan McNabb
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by JUSTICE_FOR_ANDY; 01-14-2016, 04:45 PM.

This should go well. WOOOOOO!

Comment

HAHAH hi zoli

Oooo I hope he gets the bird flu!
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTICE_FOR_ANDY View Post
        Disclaimer: I am NOT an Eagles fan. I lived in Philadelphia during their big runs, and couldn't stand SHITHEAD FANS LIKE EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD. I am a fan of an unrelated AFC team.

FACTS - ANDY REID WAS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL COACH IN EAGLES HISTORY. A TEAM THAT HAD 1 SUPER BOWL APPEARANCE HE GAVE ANOTHER.

And all I see on this board is the FF? Fire the FF? This is what I witness on this board? FUCK ALL OF YOU UNGRATEFUL MAGGOTS. YOU NEVER DESERVED A COACH WHO BROUGHT PROFESSIONALISM AND SUCCESS TO YOUR SHIT FRANCHISE. He didn't boast and brag like that bitch ass Rex Ryan, so proud of 2 championship games and now all he wants is a playoff appearance. He didn't mumble to the media and act hostile like NE's coach. Speaking of that coach, compare year by year the drafts of New England and Philadelphia, you will find a TON OF BUSTS UNDER BELICHICK'S REGIME. YOU NITPICK AND COMPLAIN WHEN YOU HAD A SUCCESSFUL COACH, NOW YOU SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE WITHOUT ONE.

You complain that McNabb was not given weapons. WHO WERE BRADY'S WEAPONS? THEY WERE SUCCESSFUL WITH NO RUN GAME AND NO BIG NAME RECEIVERS, EXCEPT FOR THE SHORT TIME WITH MOSS. The Eagles gave McNabb TO, and he had one of the most explosive backs in Westbrook all those years. YET ALL YOU DO IS SCAPEGOAT ANDY REID ON THIS BOARD.

You like to talk about his bad in-game decisions. Many notable STUPID decisions have backfired on the great Belichick, but he has Brady to clean up his mess. Even so, if the ball bounces a few different ways it's conceivable Andy Reid could have been a multiple SB winner. But I bet if he even won ONE SUPER BOWL THAT IT WOULDN'T BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU SHIT SCUM.

How was Chip Kelly for you? He RAPED your team of talent and left it in shit condition, GOOD ON HIM. YOU DESERVE IT.

What a fucking disgrace that you refer to him as FF. A guy who brought nothing but class to the team and to the city itself. He was known as a good guy and players loved to play for him. Look at Maclin following him to KC. Look at the numerous offensive records some of his teams set. Look at how the team was still successful all the times McNabb got hurt in many seasons.

So I say FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES ON THIS BOARD. I HOPE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU DIES IN A GRUESOME DEATH, I REALLY MEAN THAT. I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE. FUCK ALL OF YOU STUPID BITCHES FOR THE WAY YOU TREAT A COACH OF THAT CALIBER, WHO GAVE YOUR TEAM SOME OF ITS BEST YEARS EVER. I HOPE YOU CHOKE AND DIE DURING KC'S RUN.
        La Ref made an alternate account?
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

THIS IS NOT AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT YOU BITCH MADE PUSSIES. THIS IS A REALITY CHECK FOR YOU COWARDS.

HE LOSES 6 OFFENSIVE STARTERS AND REELS OFF 11 STRAIGHT WINS WITH AN "INFERIOR QB." ANDY REID WILL WIN A SUPER BOWL BEFORE YOUR SHITTY CITY.

Comment

But he's a fat fuck

Nm
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Commitment to Shtick Level: 5. You can do better.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                Commitment to Shtick Level: 5. You can do better.
                I like it. It's got a brand of vitriol I can get behind.

Comment

You're pissed about the taco defense comments, Juan. Listen you were never cut out to be a DC.

Comment

as you gotta believe this guy is

why else would he care if we call him FF? BTW...look at the original post...I read maybe the first two sentences. But this guy will never get back the half hour it took him to write.
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Oh that took him over two hours to write you can see how many times he had to edit it. My one question is why is he on here crying about his son dying of mad cow disease?
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTICE_FOR_ANDY View Post
                        THIS IS NOT AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT YOU BITCH MADE PUSSIES. THIS IS A REALITY CHECK FOR YOU COWARDS.

HE LOSES 6 OFFENSIVE STARTERS AND REELS OFF 11 STRAIGHT WINS WITH AN "INFERIOR QB." ANDY REID WILL WIN A SUPER BOWL BEFORE YOUR SHITTY CITY.
                        Cowards are people who make fake handles and become keyboard tough guys.

Comment

Wangnutian

nm
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Lame. Just stop.

Comment

The fat fuck is 1-4 lifetime versus Belicheat. 0-4 w/ the Eagles.

Comment

Working...
                              X