No announcement yet.

Eagles get Michael Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.65 million base salary this year. Big salary?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

now THAT

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      salary is not big base. this looks like a 1 year rental:
      what are bonuses/etc. looking like on top of these figures?

https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/971471443488886785
      makes a lot of sense. it's a 1 year deal then. One of the comments says he's due a small roster bonus as well.
      Last edited by JuTMSY4; 03-07-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rdog5 View Post
        but I am also considering Barber being another years improvised and the possibility of drafting a player to develop rather than a high priced guy on a decline
        He had one of his best seasons last year. He is hardly declining.

Comment

yeah, i agree with you on the locker room. i think vinny is only 27, but i just saw that bennett's cap hit is actually lower than curry's in 2018. i think 6.5 vs 11 million. this makes a lot more sense now.

interestingly enough, PFF had curry ranked a bit higher than bennett last year. i really don't believe that for a second.

Comment

I thought he was younger too, but he really will be 30 when the season starts.

Comment

oh shit. go howie!!

Comment

We will see what is up but it is a very interesting move.

I do believe the Eagles will take a hit in talent by losing Curry. But they may gain cap wise.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  I've got to be honest. I'm not sure I like that mouth in the locker room. I hope I'm wrong.
                  I was thinking the same thing

Comment

imo curry is the definition of average. glad the hometown guy won a ring, but he's not worth his contract. i think bennett is a clear improvement.

the crazy thing is that the 5th we traded to seattle is the same 5th we got from them in the matt tobin trade.

Comment

Fuckin Howie

making shit happen !!
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

LOL 2 being concerned about his "mouth" and locker room presence

don't worry, he'll probably stand for your little song on gameday.......
                        Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 03-07-2018, 04:35 PM.
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                          I hate this move. This guy is a POS
                          Couldn’t agree more

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                            Couldn’t agree more
                            God, you Trumpie snowflakes are truly insufferable. Wah!!!!!!

Comment

I don't know if it'll work as a player

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                              but I think this locker room is perfect for him. Seahawks allegedly wanted a "quieter" locker room but the WORLD CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES don't care about that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                                The anthem for the country soldiers die to protect, a little song.

What a fucking piece of shit you are. Get some perspective.

Comment

Working...
                                X