Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speak for yourself, spud.

Comment

Exactly this bored was put here for all to enjoy but mainly for the core crew from decades ago. So if this is not to your liking or you have a problem with what we say then "Hit the bricks Bosco"
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Over the years, I've also made quite a few friends here. And I've learned in general terms where people stand and what they're thinking. And I know that we don't agree on many, many topics. Heck, we're probably diametrically opposed on some issues. But when things start getting too polarizing, I step back and regroup, because it's not worth the aggravation, and this isn't the place for social and political arguments. You might see it as a circle jerk, but I see it as rational, respectful, social behavior.

Comment

SOME OF THESE GUYS NEED TO TAKE A HIKE. START THEIR OWN BITCHFEST BOARD.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Start the Purge!
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              Here is my opinion:

If you are a political ideologue, you are welcome to take your political ranting elsewhere.

If you are a fan of the SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES you are welcome to celebrate here.

It is as simple as that.
              Well said! At this point this team could bring on the Juice as running backs coach and I would applaud them. They’ve earned that.
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I like Vick

and was happy when they signed him...so...........................
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Just goes to show ya: All generalizations are false.

Comment

First Rule of IGGLEPHANS: this is NOT a football board.

Comment

This isn’t like that at all

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                      "Not on my team"

cant wait to see the 180 you all do when Bennett is burying Dak into the turf on 3rd down.

I will never understand why people care so much about who on the roster as long as they are contributing to winning football games.

oh and fantastic job bashing eachother based on political views in the greatest time ever to be a fan of this team. good to see some things will never change.
                      The Vick signing had PAGES of threads for a couple of weeks. It was met mostly with negativity while I think the Bennett signing has been 50/50 at most.

Comment

True. I just can’t remember another player coming in and receiving the same sort of “fuck that guy, can’t root that POS” sentiment since Vick.

You’re right though, vick was a whole different level of craziness but I remember the board being more divided than you seem to.

Pretty much the same “can the guy help us win games” vs “fuck that guy” crowds.
                        Last edited by broadstreetparade; 03-08-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

BUMP

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          Here is my opinion:

If you are a political ideologue, you are welcome to take your political ranting elsewhere.

If you are a fan of the SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES you are welcome to celebrate here.

It is as simple as that.
                          THE BOSS SPEAKS.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

B-b-b-bwaaaaahhhhh
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                              Understand this about the board, been on here for a while and there is a group on here who started this that is a circle jerk of friends, if you are not part of them your opinion means nothing, they could 100% agree with you in their minds but when they write on here they have to appease their friends. What they do not understand is pissing off others will only come back and bite you in the long run. You keep posting your opinion and let the chips fall where they may.
                              thecockfather
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                                Agreed. I don't like what he did either.
                                What did he do other than get pissed off that he was singled for being big and black? Everybody with common sense was running. Even the sheriff acknowledged his reaction.
                                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                                X