Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    And get suspended.
    That's more likely unless this video shows that the police are way out of line. I predict he gets a couple games just to send the tough on misbehavior message.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

MB’s sister supposedly has the incident on video...

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ter-felony-nfl

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        Deadspin has a longer video with what appears to be the full press conference.

https://deadspin.com/grandstanding-h...t-m-1824034509
        Lol, what are they doing here, indicting Pablo Escobar? Bwah, what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
          Lol, what are they doing here, indicting Pablo Escobar? Bwah, what a joke.
          This was such a big deal that it required a 30 minute press conference after a 14 month backlog based on non-video backed witness testimony of a cop that pretty much ignored the felony at the time.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            I HAVE NO DAMN CLUE WHAT YOU JUST SAID..

BUT I DO KNOW

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS....
            And no damn Chief Avacado is taking that away.

Comment

No it won’t
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                No it won’t
                I thought it would did not know Seattle has to know about it and they say they did not. Either way according to reports he will not see a court room until after the season ends next year so no big deal as long as he does not admit anything. He was a 1 year rental anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                  Deadspin has a longer video with what appears to be the full press conference.

https://deadspin.com/grandstanding-h...t-m-1824034509
                  I believe a good attorney could get this whole thing thrown out right away.

And WTF with the press conference with all the cops flanking the chief cop?!?

Smells iike cops testilying as usual to me.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/n...-new-york.html
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yeah they have an axe to grind against a black pro athlete that has spoken out about police brutality.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                      Yeah they have an axe to grind against a black pro athlete that has spoken out about police brutality.
                      Any time I get called in for jury duty I tell them I do not trust any cop's testimony. Never been picked for a case like that.

The Feds keep sending me a questionnaire for jury duty with them. I am exempt for the next year and a half. After that it might be the right time to serve.
                      --------

Comment

Are you serious in your conviction that you do not trust anyone who testifies in court solely on his or her status as a cop?
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          Are you serious in your conviction that you do not trust anyone who testifies in court solely on his or her status as a cop?
                          I believe cops make a lot of stuff up. As do a lot of people.

I think cops have more incentive to make shit up at times.

For example, if I heard contradicting testimony from a cop and a citizen uninvolved with anyone in the case, I would be inclined to believe the citizen.

Edit: I'm not saying cops can't tell the truth at times.... I'm just skeptical of them. You wouldn't want me on a jury on a case just based on their testimony. I would need more.
                          --------

Comment

I'm not trying to get confrontational ... but you stated that you have responded, when interviewed for jury duty, that you don't trust any cop's testimony.

If you truly believe this ... and cannot make a determination on whether a witness is telling the truth, cop or otherwise, based on the person's demeanor, the logic of their answers, etc. you shouldn't serve on a criminal case.

Blanket dismissals of testimony based on a person's job is the same as doing it based on gender or race.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              I'm not trying to get confrontational ... but you stated that you have responded, when interviewed for jury duty, that you don't trust any cop's testimony.

If you truly believe this ... and cannot make a determination on whether a witness is telling the truth, cop or otherwise, based on the person's demeanor, the logic of their answers, etc. you shouldn't serve on a criminal case.

Blanket dismissals of testimony based on a person's job is the same as doing it based on gender or race.
                              I would say I am skeptical of police testimony.

God bless our police officers, but I see so much NYPD slacking off on a day to day basis in the city that I can't say I would take any testimony from an NYPD member as absolutely true without evaluating the situation.
                              --------

Comment

I was reacting to what I thought was a much more definitively dismissive approach to testimony by cops.

However, what you say about not taking NYPD testimony as absolutely true without evaluating the situation is, in fact, a blanket approach that should be applied to all testimony.

Comment

Working...
                                X