• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is phillyz12 a bum?

Seems that way.

Where is the Hammer?

nm

Comment

Guess your not a real Eagles fan. I am a REAL fan and I dont want all these bums on my team. Get rid of em, and show yourself the door also.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyz12 View Post
        Guess your not a real Eagles fan. I am a REAL fan and I dont want all these bums on my team. Get rid of em, and show yourself the door also.
        You called Jason Kelce a bum. You'll be hard pressed to find a better replacement. You've also given up on a 1st round pick who everyone knew would take some time to develop (didn't like the pick but you don't give up now). We all have problems with Allen, Cooper, C Matthews, but no one started an account just to trash them.

Comment

Shut the fuck up

Comment

you dumb shit

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
            Seems that way.
            NHOH.

But...assuming he is a troll, you are just as bad for giving him a separate thread.

Stop posting immediately. You will never get this place.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

But it's cool for you to do it, though, right? Is that a seniority thing?

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?t=293411

Comment

JD, that was comedic genius

Or jenius. You've got to fire back harder than that if you want to survive. Think of this as a Lord of the Flies situation and do what you need to do to survive. Call everyone who responds to you a troll sucking piece of shit not fit to wear midnight green much less Kelly green. Anyone who comes at you, give it right back to them, only nuclear. Really, bring it like you were born with it.

Start with a response to my post, tell me to fuck off and give my lame geigh advice to someone who might want to listen to an invalid bald failed author dickhead. You can cut and paste that sentence if you want. Bring it, bitch!

DB
                DB

Comment

edited for IG-itis

nm
                  Last edited by Irish George; 11-17-2014, 11:15 PM.
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

admitting youre a troll is half the battle to recovery

the most important half is to stop posting.
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                      Or jenius. You've got to fire back harder than that if you want to survive. Think of this as a Lord of the Flies situation and do what you need to do to survive. Call everyone who responds to you a troll sucking piece of shit not fit to wear midnight green much less Kelly green. Anyone who comes at you, give it right back to them, only nuclear. Really, bring it like you were born with it.

Start with a response to my post, tell me to fuck off and give my lame geigh advice to someone who might want to listen to an invalid bald failed author dickhead. You can cut and paste that sentence if you want. Bring it, bitch!

DB
                      Hmm.

You are beyond shit as a poster. You're so bad that Juan Castillo thinks you are out of place. You couldn't carry Fredo Corleone's jock if Luca Brasi offered to help. The only thing more full of shit and pretentious than you is any movie critic who tries to claim that abortion of a movie from which you took you pic was a "masterpiece," you Orson Welles-looking POS.

Enough virulence for ya, DB?

Comment

Does everyone get so hateful and bad at the internet once they start getting mail from AARP, IG?

Comment

SUSP

Hmm.

You are beyond shit as a poster. You're so bad that Juan Castillo thinks you are out of place. You couldn't carry Fredo Corleone's jock if Luca Brasi offered to help. The only thing more full of shit and pretentious than you is any movie critic who tries to claim that abortion of a movie from which you took you pic was a "masterpiece," you Orson Welles-looking POS.

Enough virulence for ya, DB?
                          What did I ever do to you to deserve that level of rudeness? Just stop posting.
                          DB

Comment

Haha, one of the better-played SUSPs I've seen

Comment

Your posts are making me fucking cringe. The level of desperation is beyond pathetic. NO ONE WANTS TO READ YOUR SHIT. STOP POSTING.
                              Last edited by Greenstealth; 11-17-2014, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X