Chip Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Ball

The last two games confirms what CC has said from the getgo. Chip Ball will work against bad teams and fail against serious contenders. That's why Chip will be heading back to college very soon. If you're an Eagles fan, you should be hoping he bolts after this season.

No team, regardless of who the QB is, is going to be successful every time at the beginning of a game when they and the offense are forced to rush back to the line and run a play every 2.5 milliseconds. The 21 points and the outrageous difference in time of possession falls on Chip.....not the players.

The most surprising part of this team is the D line and LBs. They played good enough to win the last two games. The DC has done a great job with the talent he has to work with. But Chip Ball has them on the field so long that they are fading in the 4th Q. This isn't Oregon playing St. Mary's School for Wayward Girls. It's the NFL where most games are decided in the 4th Q. If Chip plans on staying, he needs to know when to go fast pace and when to slow things down. If he doesn't, a team with a strong D will beat him.

I have been called many names by people trying to describe what CC stands for. Keep em coming. After seeing Chris Christi last night, I am embarrassed to have the same initials. That guy would suck a horses cock if it would win him Kentucky.

Why do you only come around when they lose?

Comment

Go away you failed troll asswipe.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I'm so tired of this shit. You know why their TOP is so unbalanced? Because Davis can't get off the field on 3rd down to save his fucking life. The Cowboys' first 2 real drives went up and down the field at will. This defense sucks shit and can't carry Sanchez's shitty play.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Fuck off asswipe

Comment

Working...
          X