No announcement yet.

Fuck the Pats but I dont want another franchise to win a SB before the Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck the Pats but I dont want another franchise to win a SB before the Eagles

Bonus is seeing that pos Goodell hand Brady the trophy
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    I couldn't agree more. It crushed me to see the Buccaneers, Seahawks and especially the Saints win

Comment

I'm torn with apathy...but that's probably the tipping point for me, too.

Comment

Patriots winning wouldn't bother me so much, because I've seen it happened many of times already

Comment

What about Matty Ice?

I guess it would be nice to see Eric Rowe and Patrick Chung get a(nother) ring....

Comment

As much as I'd love to see Goodell hand the trophy to Brady, I don't think I could root for the Patriots in a SB against any team other than Dallas. They cheated in 2004. I'm not really over that.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yeah, that isn't so big of a deal any more. Between Pissburgh and NE, I was happy with the outcome. Since I live on the fringes of Stiller Country (less fringe when they're winning), don't have to put up with the idiotic crowing from the "die hard" yinzers. Now that they're out of the equation, my level of caring has dropped to about 2.34 percent.

Comment

Haha the Zoli principle

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                I see it as a process of elimination, I'd rather see the falcs win
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

This and the Falcons winning will hopefully light a fire under Jeffery to get this shit right!

Comment

I like Matty Ice and I actually think watching Brady is enjoyable because he's still at/near his peak and he's crushing it.

Also, I like Pats -3.

Comment

It's a no win scenario

.....but I lean towards the Falcons. I really hate New England.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Go Falcons!!!

Least of my worries who's left in the Superbowless category. Spread the wealth. Go Falcons!!!

Comment

Nope.

Fuck the Pats.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

IF FALCONS WIN YOU'LL HERE HOWIE AND JEFFY TELLING EVERYONE, 'SEE HOW CLOSE WE ARE? WE DON'T NEED TO DO MUCH.'
                            WHICH WAS BROUGHT UP BEFORE ON THE BORED.

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, FUC THE PATS, BRADY, BELECHEAT, ALL OF EM.

ALL THAT ASIDE, I THINK PATS WIN AND COVER, THE CREEPS.
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

for me seeing the giants win the super bowl twice was horrible. that can only be topped by dallas, and not by much.

i agree with diggle. for me seeing the seahawks and saints win before the eagles didn't bother me. but man, if the falcons get a title...atlanta is just a horrendous sports city. it would not sit well with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X