No announcement yet.

Trump comments on the Willow Grove wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to point the finger point it at the baby boomers, which might apply to some on this bored. It's their generation that crashed the housing market, quadrupled the cost of Education, and melted the ice caps for their kids and grand children.

It's fun to seem them keep pointing the finger else where though, that seems to be the MO of their generation.
    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 01-29-2017, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      If you want to point the finger point it at the baby boomers, which might apply to some on this bored. It's their generation that crashed the housing market, quadrupled the cost of Education, and melted the ice caps for their kids and grand children.

It's fun to seem them keep pointing the finger else where though, that seems to be the MO of that generation.
      I honestly believe that pitting generations against each other is a means by which politicians steal money from all of us.

I don't know if I'm a Baby Boomer or Gen x but I know Baby Boomers paid a shitload of money into the Social Secuity fund which got used for other things.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        First President in history to never have 3% GDP growth in a year. And he had added 10 Trillion to the deficit. That's actually pretty scary.
        Brilliant context with this post. This is the dopey kind of shit that makes you lose credibility.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

First President in history to never have 3% GDP growth in a year. And he had added 10 Trillion to the deficit. That's actually pretty scary.
          He actually lowered the deficit from its peak in 2009 (based on the Bush budget after the economy collapsed in 2008).

Did you mean the debt?

The debt has increased nearly every year, but most dramatically after major economic collapses i.e. the Great Depression and the Great Recession.

I hope you see your deficit-hawkishness in full force now that plans are in place to lower taxes, enhance the military and undertake major infrastructure spending.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

this, exactly. the debt has increased under obama, but by a much lower percentage than under the previous president. the 101% increase under bush was due to the bush tax cuts and record levels of military spending. now we have a guy who wants to decrease taxes even futher, while setting new record levels of military spending.

i have no emotional attachment to whether or not obama was a good president, and i realize that a knock against him doesn't necessarily have anything to do with bush or trump. but the rate of change on debt numbers was heading in the right direction. that is certainly going to reverse with trump in office. nevermind the fact that trump's notion of "renegotiating" our debt is preposterous.

Comment

Bwahahaha....butted in ???

You butted in, which is fine! I just don't like assumptions being made. Started a war because I'm not liberal? 😂

How am I starting a war? Cmon
              .....posting on a public forum on the internet......bwahahaha....that's beautiful.

Bwahahahahahaha.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Don't drink the water if you have a well

Naval air base dumped jet fuel into the ground for decades
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X