Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morton FUCKING Anderson in over BDAWK?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a while back, he made a top 500 players in the NFL. 500! kevin kolb was on the list without having played a meaningful snap. just peter king throwing names out there.

Comment

He is moving farther and farther away from journalist toward sensationalist. Another football talking head.
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I don't watch any of that shit. I skim his column every week because he usually comes up with some interesting stories he shares links to, not his stuff. His football writing gets weaker and weaker. And now that he's on TV and linked directly to ProFootballTalk.com, he and Florio take turns blowing each other (on and off air).
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Well said...

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          this is what happens when the HOF is voted on by guys like peter king. this is the guy who voted carnell lake NFL MVP in 1997.

hall of fame = hall of name recognition. this is why eli manning will make the HOF while guys like brian dawkins and TO wait.
          Peter King is an ignorant fathead. I never did like TO as a person, but fuckin hell, that dude definitely deserves to be in the HOF. What a joke.
          You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Not sure if I have that one

will give it a listen online
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
            X