• Show
Clear All

• Goat

Hate hate hate all you want

Then I am a hater. Fuck Tom Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      I hate him... And I hate this...But he's the greatest QB of all time.... Next to Nick foles
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

So fucking pissed. Hate the Pats and Brady but he is the goat. Undoubtedly. Stupid ass Falcons. What an inexcusable display of shitty decision making. Run it out and kick a FG with your place kicker who NEVER misses to end the game and instead are running 5 step drops. Fucking clowns.

Comment

yep

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          Who wanted to argue Montana again? Now Brady has 3 more conference titles and 1 more Super Bowl title.

Comment

i thought 4-2 was definitively better than 4-0, but after last night...yeah, there's no argument.

i thought he was reacting like it was possibly his last game. dude has nothing left to prove. maybe he just sees next year as house money and a season in the 40+ club.

Comment

I do agree he's the best...but one thing is really hard for me.

He lost to Eli....twice. That's what's hard for me. Twice.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

i get it. but would it have been better to have lost those AFC title games, in order to preserve the 5-0 record? i don't think so. 5-2 is more impressive.
                Last edited by art vandelay; 02-06-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  i get it. but would it have been better to have lost those AFC title games, in order to preserve the 5-0 record? i don't think so. 5-2 is more impressive.
                  Obviously you don't want to lose... And getting there 7 times is very impressive.

Comment

He will win another 1-2 before it's all over. We are witnesses to history.

Comment

Working...
                    X