Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Domowitch talks about how BDawk and T.O. got the shaft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domowitch talks about how BDawk and T.O. got the shaft.

What disturbs me is that Dawkins may face an increasingly uphill battle with more safetys coming into play.

Owens certainly deserves to be in on his merits but it sounds like he might never make it.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...into_Hall.html
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I think Dawk starts getting votes that went to Lynch. But getting in next year looks damn near impossible.

Comment

yep. next year looks tough, and reed and polamalu are going to make the HOF before dawk. then you look at how many safeties are in the HOF, and things look bad for dawk. i always thought he would have to wait a while, but this year was a weak class so it sucks he didn't make it. morten andersen in first is a joke.

these so-called "voters" obviously value the post-season. i suppose that's fair. TD averaged 142 yards/game and scored 12 TDs in 8 postseason games. but TO and dawk both spent more seasons as possibly the best at their position in the NFL, and neither were arguably a product of a sytem. also, compared to warner, neither spent 5 seasons sucking.

Comment

I'm with you guys

The wrong Terrell went in, and BDawk was a terror to play against.

Of course, we have our own problems, our fanbase is ticked about Joe Jacoby.

Comment

Working...
        X