Report: Slight Tear in the Meniscus For Embiid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Slight Tear in the Meniscus For Embiid

per Derek Bodner on Twitter. Surgery is not required.

There seems to be some speculation that he already had the tear while playing this year and the MRI for the bone bruise revealed it.

IIRC he had a CT much earlier. And it didn't reveal it? I call bullshit.
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 02-11-2017, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Good thing they got rid of Sam Hinkie and hired Bryan Colangelo so that the fans and media don't feel like the team isn't being unnecessarily shady anymore. Riiiiiight.

Comment

ha, right

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        Good thing they got rid of Sam Hinkie and hired Bryan Colangelo so that the fans and media don't feel like the team isn't being unnecessarily shady anymore. Riiiiiight.
        I just don't understand why. I mean I do. But, c'mon guys.

Comment

MRIs are much better than CTs in showing soft tissue injuries. But who knows the specifics here.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Right

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            MRIs are much better than CTs in showing soft tissue injuries. But who knows the specifics here.
            I agree, but I find it hard to believe that they didn't then give him an MRI if the CT showed something inconclusive.

Just sad that the front office/ownership is BSing us with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              Yep. Back to hating BC

Comment

I can't stand ersan anymore.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Good win tonight vs (statistically) the hottest team in the NBA...7 players in double figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    Good win tonight vs (statistically) the hottest team in the NBA...7 players in double figures.
                    I like Dario off the bench. He's basically a starter (like manu)
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                    X