Eagles/Pats SB replay on NFL Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    Fat Fuck TRADED UP to not draft Jason Witten. That's the blunder that cost this franchise a Super Bowl more than any other, IMO.
    Really, how many Super Bowls has Witten won ???

Comment

My Brother called me to tell me he was watching it,,,

telling me how pissed off he was at the end of the game and FF's clock stugots execution, he was saying McNabb was throwing it down the middle,,I said FF was calling the plays,,,was a cluster fuc! have never watched the replay either.
      Last edited by TRENT; 02-13-2017, 05:48 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        Really, how many Super Bowls has Witten won ???
        It's not about Witten winning Super Bowls by himself. It's about having Witten on a team that was a perennial contender instead of Little John.

Think through what you read before responding.

Comment

I wandered around Jax in a daze for hours afterwards. Just walked up and down the main drag by the river.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
            I believe that was your coming out party, no?
            YEA, THAT WAS THE YEAR OF THE PICTURE BY I.G. THE NEXT YEAR WE MOVED IN ON IGGLEPHANS GAYTE. IT'S BEEN A DISASTER EVER SINCE HAHA.

ONLY TWO OF US LEFT FROM OUR ORIGINAL 8 OR 10 PEOPLE FROM OUR TAILGATE.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

We were smashed when you ran by. Several times. Good thing because the first time we all thought we were seeing things. Too bad the team didn't have your passion that day...
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
              X