X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No tag for Pryor

YEAH!

Comment

i don't know about pryor. when eli apple and said he only picked up his yardage due to soft zone D, bryan hartline said a couple weeks later that he wouldn't want to play with pryor again. he had a big day against the giants but it's interesting that hartline wouldn't come to his defense after that.

the browns were 7th in pass attempts last season. pryor definitely played hard, but i wouldn't pay a guy based on 1000 yards, 4 TDs, and the novelty that he was willing to change positions.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        i don't know about pryor. when eli apple and said he only picked up his yardage due to soft zone D, bryan hartline said a couple weeks later that he wouldn't want to play with pryor again. he had a big day against the giants but it's interesting that hartline wouldn't come to his defense after that.

the browns were 7th in pass attempts last season. pryor definitely played hard, but i wouldn't pay a guy based on 1000 yards, 4 TDs, and the novelty that he was willing to change positions.
        Couldn't agree more. I'd like to see them draft Davis, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
          You do know they have until March 1 to franchise him, today was day 1 relax.

Comment

I prefer he stays in Cleveland so they don't draft a wide receiver at #12. Better safe than sorry. He's not the answer anyway.

Comment

Yep he's just a oversizes slot. We need a deep skinny guy that can strech the d.

Comment

This. He's not what we need at all. I'd sooner try to develop Aghalor.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                X