Comment

I wish you peace.

Originally posted by BentzforWentz View Post
      Leave for awhile, so the IQ is higher.
      And temperance.
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by WeaponX View Post
        I know some of you have been divorced and it looks like I'm joining that club too soon. I'm 36 and have been married 10 years 2 kids (6&2) with a house etc. Other than getting a lawyer (which I have) what can I expect? I'm still living in the house right now with her and kids because its my house too. Just nervous about the unknown I guess, we haven't been the best relationship and I feel like I'm living with a roommate who doesn't really care about me specifically.

If its too off topic you can remove, I figured it the offseason anyway.
        I'm sorry, we won't derail this thread any longer. Good luck and it says a lot when someone shows their vulnerability by posting what you did here. Hope it has helped.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          It is cold comfort to know that 2/3 of all divorces in this country are filed by the wife.

My wife left because she was tired of being married to me. Within 18 months the wives of three of my friends left the marriage for basically the same reason, the grass being greener elsewhere. Thing is, the joke's on them.
          This is politically incorrect but true. As much as culture tries to tell us the opposite. Loyalty is a male trait and most women have no issue being hypergamous.
          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I FEEL FOR YA. IT'S GONNA BE A BUMPY ROAD. FIND SOMEONE TO HOLD TIGHT TO. FOR ME IT WAS MY CHURCH AND SOME VERY CLOSE FRIENDS ON THIS BOARD, THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE. WITHOUT THEM I MAY HAVE LOST IT. HOLD TIGHT. IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO RAP TO, TO VENT ON, P.M. ME.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the advice, I needed to just vent and this helped.
              If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Thanks everyone for the advice, I needed to just vent and this helped.
                https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/

Reddit's legaladvice sub is good for one-off questions of some specificity. They'll at least guide you to water or tell you when you really should consult a lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                  https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/

Reddit's legaladvice sub is good for one-off questions of some specificity. They'll at least guide you to water or tell you when you really should consult a lawyer.
                  Yea I'm on there, r/divorce and r/custody frequently the last few days. I think I'm going to take a break though because its agitating and I'll just write down my questions for when I meet my lawyer. Plus I'm nervous about posting there as my screen name is somewhat close to my actual name (I have no idea why I did that).
                  If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

BOTH OF YOU DO SOME CHURCH COUNSELING, IT'S FREE AND A PASTOR HAS, OR SHOULD HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN THE MATTER. JUST DO IT.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                      I on the flip side worked way harder than my old broad and ended up wasting my time when she was already out mentally where I could've been out chasing young tail. The great part of your thirties and early forties as a single man is you can still get young broads...the problem is you've forgotten how awfully annoying they are. Need to find a quiet one.
                      In quite a serious thread, this post made me laugh.

Comment

Do what I did!

I know some of you have been divorced and it looks like I'm joining that club too soon. I'm 36 and have been married 10 years 2 kids (6&2) with a house etc. Other than getting a lawyer (which I have) what can I expect? I'm still living in the house right now with her and kids because its my house too. Just nervous about the unknown I guess, we haven't been the best relationship and I feel like I'm living with a roommate who doesn't really care about me specifically.

If its too off topic you can remove, I figured it the offseason anyway.
                        Go into the bedroom while she's resting, drop your pants with hands on the hips and say, "Do you really want to see this hog on the market again?!"

It works.

Ellsworth's wife and I are doing great now!

PUNCH!

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                          BOTH OF YOU DO SOME CHURCH COUNSELING, IT'S FREE AND A PASTOR HAS, OR SHOULD HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN THE MATTER. JUST DO IT.
                          We've been in counseling for a long time now and have come to the conclusion we want to be happy again and that it is not possible together, additionally we are not religious. I appreciate the advice though buddy.

Comment

One of the blessings in disguise of divorce for men is that if you have a job, are the least bit presentable and make even minimal effort the dating pool is enormous. It is a joke how easy it is for a middle aged man to find women to date.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                              One of the blessings in disguise of divorce for men is that if you have a job, are the least bit presentable and make even minimal effort the dating pool is enormous. It is a joke how easy it is for a middle aged man to find women to date.
                              https://youtu.be/fAk7tk6FhIg

This bit by Louis CK sort of hints at that.

Though its possible women get an upgrade...its a lot more likely for us the second time around.

Lots of newer models, with improved horsepower. Hey now!

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                                https://youtu.be/fAk7tk6FhIg

This bit by Louis CK sort of hints at that.

Though its possible women get an upgrade...its a lot more likely for us the second time around.

Lots of newer models, with improved horsepower. Hey now!
                                "pussy plus time over income squared" bwah!

Comment

Working...
                                X