Flyer's blow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyer's blow

They need to trust the process and gut the team.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Agreed. Keep Simmonds and the young D talent, everyone else is expendable

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
      Agreed. Keep Simmonds and the young D talent, everyone else is expendable
      Simmonds can bring back a bunch and he's not young. Send him away too.
      Last edited by nerd; 02-26-2017, 12:16 AM.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

90% ageee, if he goes to the team won't have any offensive leaders

Flyers Goalie still = Eagles WR, both need fixed ASAP

Comment

Relax ... their farm is fucking loaded.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Thankfully Hextall won't pull a Homer and trade young assets for an over the hill bum. He's already stated the team ain't buying, and I'd fully expect a lot of selling before the deadline.

Comment

It's hard to decide which team is more irrelevant right now, the Flyers or Phillies?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                Not with forwards

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  I was under the impression they were in a process of getting over some bad contracts.

Comment

Work from the back out.

Part of me wouldn't mind a tank to get a stud forward, but this year's draft is only two players deep.
                    Will be curious to see what Hextall sells or can sell at the deadline.
                    Giroux looks like he's done. Likely cumulative from all the hip injuries and concussions.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

No.

Gotta keep him and Jake.
                      Team is too small without those two and would likely get abused
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Don't worry.

Both teams will let the bandwagon fans back on later

Comment

Plenty of good seats available, Pierre McGuire.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                            They need to trust the process and gut the team.
                            They'll figure it out next year and leave the rest of the Philly Big 4 in the dust. They have right people in place this time around.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                              I was under the impression they were in a process of getting over some bad contracts.
                              They sure are, luckily they should be towards the end of most of those contracts and some of the youngins should be called up to the big club.

I hope Giroux will be able to last until they get better overall, they still need some snipers, they have too many "playmakers"

Sanheim and Morin should help with their size next season. Morin is a mean Mofo, they need more snarl on the team.

Can't get rid of Simmonds, he's the only thing worth watching right now.
                              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                              X