Rothdawg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rothdawg

Love how everyone gets tough with him on here and then kisses his ass in person
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

One more thread so you and Roth can ski pole each other. Not necessary. If you guys hate the board so much, then find another place to troll.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
      This is not a place for alt right bullshit.

Take your alt right bullshit someplace else. There, I said it. You gonna dox me now?
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        One more thread so you and Roth can ski pole each other. Not necessary. If you guys hate the board so much, then find another place to troll.
        Last time I saw 91E was the last time I saw you. We enjoyed a nice bottle of tequila.

I don't agree with this thread at all. I shouldn't have taken a passive aggressive swipe at you (and I apologized for it) but other than that all the personal attacks came my way. Attacks about my up bringing and integrity, ect.

I admit that I nudge sometimes, but never tried to maliciously attack or troll this place. And I don't think I ever gave the impression that I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          Last time I saw 91E was the last time I saw you. We enjoyed a nice bottle of tequila.

I don't agree with this thread at all. I shouldn't have taken a passive aggressive swipe at you (and I apologized for it) but other than that all the personal attacks came my way. Attacks about my up bringing and integrity, ect.

I admit that I nudge sometimes, but never tried to maliciously attack or troll this place. And I don't think I ever gave the impression that I hate it.
          His comments were weak bullshit, Having said that, I have never felt so close to taking the board down.

The alternative would be major restrictions and I do not feel comfortable doing that.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Just shut it down already man. We can do without the empty threats
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I understand you've got big love for roth ever since you stole your schtick from him, but this didn't need its own thread.

Comment

Yawn ....

.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                  When do we get another wall post? I love that original shit.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    His comments were weak bullshit, Having said that, I have never felt so close to taking the board down.

The alternative would be major restrictions and I do not feel comfortable doing that.
                    Just out of curiosity, what does the traffic look like when these food fights break out? I know the threads get ratings, but it's almost always the same people posting multiple times, insulting each other back and forth. What happens to the actual overall traffic?

When I see it, I avoid the board. It's just not as compelling as it once was. It'd be interesting to know how many others are in the same boat.

Comment

As the original ratings machine, if Big Little and I sounded like this, I apologize.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                        Just out of curiosity, what does the traffic look like when these food fights break out? I know the threads get ratings, but it's almost always the same people posting multiple times, insulting each other back and forth. What happens to the actual overall traffic?

When I see it, I avoid the board. It's just not as compelling as it once was. It'd be interesting to know how many others are in the same boat.
                        We need more mock draft talk. That always works.

I'm serious too.
                        Last edited by nerd; 01-29-2017, 03:35 PM.
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                          When do we get another wall post? I love that original shit.
                          At least it's more original than calling people betas which came from roth which came from a phish board which came from reddit.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                            We need more mock draft talk. That always works.

I'm serious too.
                            I'm working on the 4th Round mock (with trades!). It's going to dominate in the ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                              I'm working on the 4th Round mock (with trades!). It's going to dominate in the ratings.
                              Lol...I'm looking to see if there is a Canadian firefighter the eagles can draft this year.
                              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                              X