No announcement yet.

Garcon or Jackson ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a person I'm missing between Howie and Jeff on the org chart? What is your suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      CSN reports the Eagles are interested in Garcon and Jackson said he wanted to stay in Washington (he's not) which would you rather have ?
      The more I think about it, the more I think they should avoid offensive skill positions in free agency. You have a bunch of starting caliber CBs hitting the market, including a hometown guy who would be an excellent fit (Logan Ryan). Focus your efforts there, make some depth signings, draft your skill players.

Comment

My suggestion, which I thought was evident from the get go, is that neither of them have shown much to indicate that they know their ass from second base ... or from a kicking tee, I suppose would be more apropos.

You'll have to excuse me if I'm thinking my sister in law will likely stop meddling before those two turn into a top flight front office.

But, hey, you never know ... look who won in November?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Logan Ryan

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          The more I think about it, the more I think they should avoid offensive skill positions in free agency. You have a bunch of starting caliber CBs hitting the market, including a hometown guy who would be an excellent fit (Logan Ryan). Focus your efforts there, make some depth signings, draft your skill players.
          Let's see: Super Bowl-winning CB looking for a new team...will want to GET PAID.

However, I don't think they'll look for any offensive skill positions except WR in FA. Unless it's like a late-round Barner replacement or TE/FB tinker toy.

Comment

I'm starting to think the best way for this front office to have success is to kidnap your sister in law and keep her tied up in the basement of the Nova Care Center.

Comment

I'll pay for the gas.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Probably neither.

It seems that Howie didn't learn enough from JoeB about managing a salary cap.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                  Let's see: Super Bowl-winning CB looking for a new team...will want to GET PAID.

However, I don't think they'll look for any offensive skill positions except WR in FA. Unless it's like a late-round Barner replacement or TE/FB tinker toy.
                  Yeah, there's going to be a premium to pay. But it won't be prohibitive. They'll take a run at him.

Comment

Working...
                  X