Okafor Rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
    Me too. I was the obnoxious loud one in the Erving jersey in the corner.
    Hahaa were you screaming sporadically throughout? There was also a little kid who was a Sixers fan talking trash the entire 4th quarter...hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Hahaa were you screaming sporadically throughout? There was also a little kid who was a Sixers fan talking trash the entire 4th quarter...hilarious.
      Yeah, that was me.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
        Yeah, that was me.
        Nice! Your presence was felt. I was about 10-15 rows down to your right.

Comment

This is just amazing. Jah joins team tonight vs Boston.

?????

https://www.yahoo.com/news/76ers-sou...twitter&ref=gs

Comment

This is just amazing. Jah joins team tonight vs Boston.

?????

https://www.yahoo.com/news/76ers-sou...twitter&ref=gs
            League sources are saying that pulling Okafor from the Heat game and not having him travel to NC was a ploy by Colangelo to make each team he was talking to think he was close to a deal with another team, thus drumming up better offers. Nobody went for it.

Comment

Just saw this on twitter. Brian Trumpangelo running the front office. They're doomed.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                League sources are saying that pulling Okafor from the Heat game and not having him travel to NC was a ploy by Colangelo to make each team he was talking to think he was close to a deal with another team, thus drumming up better offers. Nobody went for it.
                What an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  Just saw this on twitter. Brian Trumpangelo running the front office. They're doomed.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, the process is prematurely over. Now this team needs to overcome the incompetence of Colangelo. It's sad they didn't let this play out.

Comment

The community and attitude that "The Process" built amongst Sixers fans will live on, but as far as making analytical, big picture, must be patient type moves, that part of "The Process" is dead.

It's only a matter of time until Colangelo is trading picks for rotation players in their early 30s and overpaying for 4 years of Jeff Teague.

Like I said to Deerspine in another thread, if "The Process" succeeds at this point, it's because Embiid and Simmons are both elite level stars and it will be in spite of the Colangelos not because of them.
                      Last edited by Sect 236; 02-15-2017, 01:41 PM.

Comment

When I go back and see the trades Hinkie made during the process and now watch this dolt in action, they literally went from one extreme to another. This is Billy King's brother from another mother. This turd literally lost all his leverage on his first major trade attempt.

You're absolutely right. I'm waiting for him to bring back MCW.

Comment

Good read RE: Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                            When I go back and see the trades Hinkie made during the process and now watch this dolt in action, they literally went from one extreme to another. This is Billy King's brother from another mother. This turd literally lost all his leverage on his first major trade attempt.

You're absolutely right. I'm waiting for him to bring back MCW.
                            Though I don't want to see it happen, he has a full year to work with Okafor's contract...so I'm going to wait and see.

What other moves by Colangelo do you hate so much? I'm not confident in him, but he really hasn't done much. Henderson, Rodriguez and Bayless were low cost, low risk signings.

Ilyasova has helped the team learn how to win, and made a more comfortable environment for the Homie.

I know you want them to lose out and do another year of asset stockpiling, but they were certainly at risk of losing Noel mentally, and you can clearly see he's finally enjoying playing, which is big if he stays long term.

Is it just the fundamental shift in direction to not be as godawful as possible...b/c I don't see any loss of draft picks or cap space that is in any way meaningful yet.
                            Last edited by udontknowme; 02-15-2017, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Good read RE: Harris
                              http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/p...html?mobi=true

Comment

Do I really need to defend my position against BCJ? If you're OK with what you see, I'm not going to convince you otherwise. There are two types of Sixers fans. Ones who care about Noel's psyche and the smart ones. He's as expendable as Ilyasova.

Comment

Working...
                                X