Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boogie Cousins About To Be Traded

It appears he's head to the Pelicans.

That takes them out of the running for Jah, obviously, but if the rumored deal of Buddy Hield and picks is all that SAC gets back, that's HUGE for the Sixers pick swap.

The Kings are a BAAAAAAD organization.

Edit: Hield, Saint Joe's own Langston Galloway, pride of Chester Tyreke Evans and future picks seems to be the consensus deal. Still makes SAC not very good this year.
    Last edited by Sect 236; 02-20-2017, 12:51 AM.

Ya it's done...huge for the Sixers because of the swap.

Comment

Unreal trade for NOLA. Vlade is horrible- That 2019 1st round pick and the pick swap become even that much more valuable now.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
        Unreal trade for NOLA. Vlade is horrible- That 2019 1st round pick and the pick swap become even that much more valuable now.
        Yup, especially since the Pelicans 2017 pick they just acquired will be in the 20s.
        Last edited by Ground_Meat; 02-20-2017, 01:52 AM.

Comment

It's a shame this didn't happen earlier in the year. Maybe the Kings now have interest in acquiring a young center?

Comment

They already have Willie Cauley Stein and that Greek dude they traded for in the draft.

Comment

Are you saying they're all set in regards to big men? I don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                WCS is a poor man's Noel.

Comment

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/02/20/...medium=twitter

Looks like Kings will continue to dump. They might not win another game this season.

Comment

They only have 25 games left. They won't be losing the pick to the Bulls and they won't lose enough ground to surpass the 'Bottom 3' teams. It may be close but they still play other teams not trying to win (apparently, you can only use the word 'tanking'' when you describe the Sixers).

Comment

They only have 25 games left. They won't be losing the pick to the Bulls and they won't lose enough ground to surpass the 'Bottom 3' teams. It may be close but they still play other teams not trying to win (apparently, you can only use the word 'tanking'' when you describe the Sixers).
                      They're 3.5 back of the 4th worst record and 5.5 back of LAL for 3rd. This Lakers team has young players and dumb stat stuffers like Swaggy P that could play hard enough to win some games down the stretch. Nets are a lost cause and PHX probably is too, but I think the Sixers could realistically have some combination of the 3rd, 4th and 5th best odds.

The worst team won the lottery the last two years, I don't think it happens again.

I agree it would have been nice for them to trade Boogie earlier, but, I'm still trying to be optimistic about it.

Comment

I've been watching the bottom of the standings for too long regarding this team. They've been really unlucky when it comes to needing other teams to lose. Regardless, this trade give this team more ping pong balls so I'm all for it. I still hope Embiid and Simmons stay on the bench just to be safe.

Comment

I think that works out to

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          but I think the Sixers could realistically have some combination of the 3rd, 4th and 5th best odds.
                          something like 45% which is unreal in the current era of #1 overall picks.

Comment

They also drafted Skal Labissiere

They probably aren't because it's Vlade Divac but logically...

Comment

I know the guy's a head case...

but this is worse than the Barkley trade.
                              Absolute shit back to Sacramento.
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X