• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ersan Traded

To Atlanta for Tiago Splitter and two 2nd rounders per Wojnarowski

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    Good trade.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      I'm cool with this. Dump Splitter?

Comment

I like it. I'm not sure if the two seconds are correct but no big deal. My twitter rumor mill skills are weak. This may be first shoe to drop with Splitter coming here.

Can confirm Hawks are sending Tiago Splitter & 2nd rounder to Phily for Ersan Ilyasova. Teams will also swap 2nds. Vertical & ESPN first.
        https://twitter.com/sam_amick?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Comment

Okafor deal seems to be coming. I'd be surprised if they didn't get rid of him.

Comment

Woj's originally tweet said two 2nd rounders, but he just clarified that it is in fact a swap for the second pick. I still like it.

He also just tweeted that Chicago is still pushing for an Okafor trade. If he's tweeting it, there's significance to it.

Comment

Won't we be picking at the TOP of the 2nd round??

Comment

Per Derek Bodner, the Sixers have the rights to GS, NY, DET and UTA's second round picks. They will swap whichever is lowest (guess which that will be) with Atlanta. The other pick they get straight up from Atlanta is Miami's pick.

Comment

Gotcha. Basically, we have 12 second round picks...

Comment

While I have no idea if they have future picks from other teams out there, I don't want anything from the Bulls or Pacers.

Comment

should trade Okafor to team soon to be in decline for a future un-protected 1st rounder, say 2020 or 2021 when the sixers will far from the lottery but this trade partner possible will be. To hear fans speak about Okafor getting rid of him is addition by subtraction and he's not going to bring a young piece to benefit the SIxers going forward, so..

Comment

I just hope any deal with Okafor doesn't involve Mirotic.

Comment

Working...
                        X