Nerlens Traded To Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerlens Traded To Dallas

Per Woj...for Justin Anderson, Andrew Bogut and a 1st round pick that is protected 1-18 (EWWWWWW)
    Last edited by Sect 236; 02-23-2017, 12:50 PM.

Awful. That pick better be like top 3 protected next year or what a shit trade

Comment

The Sixers Are A Joke

That Is All...

Comment

In before Ground Meat.

So with the protection, they basically gave him away... cool. Luckily I had already moved on from that shit show that is the sixers.

Comment

Wtf? I would have taken that for Okafor but not nn oh well.

Comment

Terrible, BC is a piece of shit.

Comment

Nice to have the extra cap but I do not trust this team whatsoever with that.

Comment

Do they get something else if the pick comes in between 1-18? I can't find anything online.

Comment

Noel was a free agent after this season anyway. No chance he was gonna re-sign here. At least we got something.
                  "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

Comment

I'm all for moving Noel. I'm hearing Bogut may be moved. Who knows if it's true?

Comment

Originally posted by ReidsArmy View Post
                      Noel was a free agent after this season anyway. No chance he was gonna re-sign here. At least we got something.
                      I really think this was what the trade is all about. FO didn't want to re-sign him for the $$ he was going to command.

Comment

Hear they may buy him out if they can't move him.

I wasn't opposed to moving Nerlens for something good...but this isn't good. I think he has the potential to be better than anything they are likely to get with this pick. Just my opinion.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yeah, fair point. This just basically amounts to nothing unless they get a diamond in the rough with the pick.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                            Per Woj...for Justin Anderson, Andrew Bogut and a 1st round pick that is protected 1-18 (EWWWWWW)
                            What does the pick turn into if they are inside the top 18?

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                              Hear they may buy him out if they can't move him.

I wasn't opposed to moving Nerlens for something good...but this isn't good. I think he has the potential to be better than anything they are likely to get with this pick. Just my opinion.
                              We'll have to wait to see what/if there are any other protections on that pick. Like, is it lottery next year? top 7 or what.
                              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                              X