No announcement yet.

Nerlens Traded To Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tricky part is trying to figure out which rumors are true or not. If Noel was asking for big money, their hands are tied. He's OK but he's most likely going to get overpaid. This is where we needed Hinkie.
    Last edited by Snakebitten; 02-23-2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      The tricky part is trying to figure out which rumors are true or not. If Noel was asking for big money, their hands are tied. He's OK but he's most likely going to get overpaid. This is where we needed Hinkie.
      Most NBA talking heads are saying he is/was going to get a large contract. Don't forget that Timofey Mosgov got $64 million over 4 years.

Comment

Per Bodner on twitter if the Sixers don't get a first this year then it converts to 2nds in 2017 and 2018.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          We'll have to wait to see what/if there are any other protections on that pick. Like, is it lottery next year? top 7 or what.
          Reports are that if it doesnt convey this year (it won't) it becomes two 2nd round picks next year.

Fuck Colangelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            Reports are that if it doesnt convey this year (it won't) it becomes two 2nd round picks next year.

Fuck Colangelo.
            Puke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

Fuck Colangelo.
              yeah, if that's the deal then this is total ass.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                yeah, if that's the deal then this is total ass.
                We seriously have like five second round picks. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  We seriously have like five second round picks. What a joke.
                  Have to hope that Anderson turns into a player.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

seems like any relatively young SG or PG that can shoot 35% or better from three would've been a better haul then what they got for Nerlens. Hopefully this is part of a bigger move, but don't quite see the end game yet.

Comment

What really sucks about all of this, is when Embiid is out, we have to watch Jahlil fucking Okafor as the starter. Depressing. What a bum

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                        What really sucks about all of this, is when Embiid is out, we have to watch Jahlil fucking Okafor as the starter. Depressing. What a bum
                        BC has made this last month a complete disaster. They'd better pray that the Lakers somehow rattle off 15 wins.
                        Last edited by Ground_Meat; 02-23-2017, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                          BC has made this last month a complete disaster. They'd better pray that the Lakers somehow rattle off 15 wins.
                          Yep. If not, the LAL pick should be top 5 pick next year and it's unprotected. I will gladly possibly take Luka Doncic. But obviosuly would much prefer them to get the #4 or #5 pick from LAL this year.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                            Yep. If not, the LAL pick should be top 5 pick next year and it's unprotected. I will gladly possibly take Luka Doncic. But obviosuly would much prefer them to get the #4 or #5 pick from LAL this year.
                            6ers should end up with something near #3-#6...Personally, I think Tatum would be an outstanding pick if Fultz is out of the picture.

Comment

Hahaha, on top of all this...they just waived their starting PG, Deron Williams.

Comment

Colangeblow

Horrible deal.

Total shit in return for NN. Complete and total shit.
                                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                                X