The one line in this article sums up the 2017 Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one line in this article sums up the 2017 Eagles

“Carson Wentz last pass of season was a TD thrown by a QB with a torn ACL to a WR with a torn rotator cuff”

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...red-all-season

The story gets more fantastic each day. What a fucking team. 2017 WORLD CHAMPIONS PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!!

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
    “Carson Wentz last pass of season was a TD thrown by a QB with a torn ACL to a WR with a torn rotator cuff”

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...red-all-season

The story gets more fantastic each day. What a fucking team. 2017 WORLD CHAMPIONS PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!!
    Do you have a quota of total posts per day?

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
      Bwahaha....YES!

Comment

Point taken, but I was going to say the number was LII per day. Making my way back to lurk mode now.

Comment

Fuck’em, man! Celebrate how you want to.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Point taken, but I was going to say the number was LII per day. Making my way back to lurk mode now.
            You don't have to go away entirely. It's just that you've been really (really!) active lately. I was actually wondering if maybe you lost your job, you recently retired, or you just finally made work release.

Like Slizz said...do what you want and enjoy how you want.

Comment

SCREW THAT. SAY WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT. WE JUST WON THE SUPER BOWL DAMN IT HAVE AT IT.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                You don't have to go away entirely. It's just that you've been really (really!) active lately. I was actually wondering if maybe you lost your job, you recently retired, or you just finally made work release.

Like Slizz said...do what you want and enjoy how you want.
                Well, I am laid off for the winter, wife says I can’t retire, and I slipped the ankle bracelet off.

Truth is, I’m normally quite content to kick back and enjoy here, but this championship brought something out of me, then a couple members asked about help with getting the parade special newspaper, kind of just took off!! But yeah I did realize that 97.24 (give or take a number) percent of first page threads have been started by me!!!! Plus I knew DSG would enjoy a Tastykake beer thread!!

Comment

Well, I am laid off for the winter, wife says I can’t retire, and I slipped the ankle bracelet off.

Truth is, I’m normally quite content to kick back and enjoy here, but this championship brought something out of me, then a couple members asked about help with getting the parade special newspaper, kind of just took off!! But yeah I did realize that 97.24 (give or take a number) percent of first page threads have been started by me!!!! Plus I knew DSG would enjoy a Tastykake beer thread!!
                  Just busting your chops of course.

Comment

Just busting your chops of course.
                    If I took everything said to me by an Eagles 🦅 fan personally, I’d be today’s guest on Dr. Phil!!! It’s all good we’re World Fucking Champs!!

Comment

If I took everything said to me by an Eagles 🦅 fan personally, I’d be today’s guest on Dr. Phil!!! It’s all good we’re World Fucking Champs!!
                      Exactly. Enjoy this time while we can because almost all of us have been waiting our entire lives for this moment. I was a mere eight months old when the Birds won it all in '60 and quite a few times over the years I honestly didn't think this franchise would ever bring home the bacon before I left this world.

I'm still pinching myself.

Comment

World Champions

Enjoy yourself, man! Keep talking

Comment

Tell Dr. Phil hello
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I always tend to post more often when we are winning as well. Keep posting.
                            Last edited by jimbo; 02-23-2018, 06:21 PM.
                            Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
                            X