Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone order a pro terrorism Super Bowl Jersey from the ads on Instanutz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone order a pro terrorism Super Bowl Jersey from the ads on Instanutz?

Asking for a friend.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Asking for a friend.
    Nope. But what was the name of the taliban Jersey site we used to post about in here? Ann’s or something.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Nope. But what was the name of the taliban Jersey site we used to post about in here? Ann’s or something.
      Tara the terrorist

Comment

That’s it. The two jerseys I bought years ago still look great.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The two I have from years ago I am sure paid for a couple of Eygptian bombings
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Joking around about terrorism this week seems inappropriate and very odd.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBoston View Post
              So does fucking your mother, but that doesn't stop you.

Comment

Then fuckin leave asshat!
                On Trumps handicap

Comment

I'll admit, I got a Long and a Jeffery. I don't really like the Nike jerseys, and I don't think I'd every pay full price for one.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Says the guy dropping backpack bombs of stupid all over this board.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Since most players are gone in a couple of years it only pays to get good jerseys from past star players, that's why I keep rocking the Duce jersey's
                      On Trumps handicap

Comment

Reggie is my game day. It’s really nice and I still got it at Green Dragon for $50.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

BostonStrongOdor

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBoston View Post
                            Donny, would you shut the fuck up?
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                            X