No announcement yet.

Sorry if this has be gone over been away for holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's looking pretty obvious that McDermott is not on the Eagles list. He would have been interviewed this week if he were, and he isn't even scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
      It's looking pretty obvious that McDermott is not on the Eagles list. He would have been interviewed this week if he were, and he isn't even scheduled.
      This week? I'm not sure what the actual window is (I think they have until Sunday), but it's only Tuesday.

Comment

Feel the same way. He was BRUTAL as DC here. Now he's a HC possibility in Philly? Doesn't Riverboat Ron basically set up the D and Ginger just manages it to his liking on game days?

I don't want McDermott as HC. Maybe he could do what Bowles did but I wouldn't want to bet on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Feel the same way. He was BRUTAL as DC here. Now he's a HC possibility in Philly? Doesn't Riverboat Ron basically set up the D and Ginger just manages it to his liking on game days?

I don't want McDermott as HC. Maybe he could do what Bowles did but I wouldn't want to bet on that.
          I'd be OK with Ginger, but I really want Hue Jackson.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
          X