May 7, 2010

I think they won the nickname contest.

Comment

I like how

they fit the entire sub-head on Andy's shirt
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

And he's basically giving Dougie the finger.

Comment

Good eye!

ahahaha
          May 7, 2010

Comment

pederson might work out. We'll see. I was hoping they could get David shaw from Stanford.

It wasn't Macadoo or coughin so that's a positive.
            I didn't want the hot name (Gase) bc a lot of the time that ends up being a mistake. See Kelly, Chip.

They (not we) made the big splash last time and we the fans are left with a broken, talent depleted MESS of a team that has to be rebuilt.

I just don't want Roseman around in any capacity. I want that shithead out and a real GM put in place. A COMPETENT 1

Comment

wait til you hear this guy speak

I know...that doesn't translate to coaching, either. But what makes you feel this guy will be good? Because he absorbed so much under FF? He's totally unproven. I know...so was Andy. But so was Chip.

Just truly uninspiring.
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Agree it's uninspiring. I'm just like "meh". But, maybe he will work out. Gotta see how it plays out.

I don't think Belichik could win here though. Not with this FO and that backstabbing cunt in the building. He's a disease, IG. A disease. And he needs to be cured.
                P

Comment

You never know about a head coach hire. But how is it that the Steelers choose only three coaches since 1969 and they happen to be: Chuck Noll, Bill Cowher, and Mike Tomlin? That can't be pure luck. In addition, in his first 3 years, Noll won 1 game, then 3 games, and 6 games. Lurie would have fired one of the greatest coaches in football history. Rooneys get it right--and we are Eagles fans. Ugh.

Comment

They have always drafted pretty well with some notable exceptions in the 80's when they had a lot of misses and piss poor Teams.

They are what I wish we were and how I wish we operated day to day, week to week, yesr to year. But we have backstabbing weasel POS like Roseman back with more power than he EVER had. That alone makes the situation dire and most likely completely hopeless.
                    Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-15-2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsessingBob View Post
                      You never know about a head coach hire. But how is it that the Steelers choose only three coaches since 1969 and they happen to be: Chuck Noll, Bill Cowher, and Mike Tomlin? That can't be pure luck. In addition, in his first 3 years, Noll won 1 game, then 3 games, and 6 games. Lurie would have fired one of the greatest coaches in football history. Rooneys get it right--and we are Eagles fans. Ugh.
                      Yeah, the Eagles should still have Ray Rhodes as head man. He was almost ready to hit his stride.

The Chuck Noll comparison is stale. Three years is probably the average opportunity now. Hell, some teams are going through a coach a year.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        They have always drafted pretty well with some notable exceptions in the 80's when they had a lot of misses and piss poor Teams.

They are what I wish we were and how I wish we operated day to day, week to week, yesr to year. But we have backstabbing weasel POS like Roseman back with more power than he EVER had. That alone makes the situation dire and most likely completely hopeless.
                        Would you consider Roseman more or less of a weasel than Banner?
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Last edited by The Ref; 01-15-2016, 11:43 AM.

Comment

He makes Banner look like Mr Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                              Would you consider Roseman more or less of a weasel than Banner?
                              Roseman/Banner types are all over the NFL in the same capacity. Some owners are more embarrassing than Lurie could ever hope to be. Did you see Marc Davis and his ridiculous bowl cut and red hair dye after the LA vote? And then he opened his mouth... Jezuz H. Eagles fans are lucky they have Lurie and his bean counters.

Comment

Working...
                              X