Howie is not a man's name.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie is not a man's name.

Howie is the name of a student from the south shore of LI who lives with his best friend from high school Ira in the dorms at SUNY.

I'm sure his mommy would disagree....

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    Howie is the name of a student from the south shore of LI who lives with his best friend from high school Ira in the dorms at SUNY.
    ....her little Howie wowie snoogy boo is a true grown man.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Howie has been ordering off the adult menu for atleast 3 years now, but he still requests the curly straw with his chocolate milk.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

One NovaCare Way...

is not a world of men, Machine.

Comment

Howie might be one nickname...

...that is worse than the full name. That and Dick.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

The only Howie I ever met lived on my floor freshman year of college in Long Island, ha! Big time Jets fan, might have been Roseman for all I know.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Compared to that uber machismo name - Chip.

Comment

Looks like youre leaning Rams then? They are right in your hood so you dont have to carpetbag anymore and you can continue with your hatred of Kelly since the niners are your new teams natural rivals. Its a win-win. This post by you shows that youve been giving the Rams v Chargers decision a significant amount of thought. Let us know when you formally decide by posting a final, hatefelt, goodbye post. And i know you wont forget to throw in a few "you peoples" for good measure. Piece of shit.
                Last edited by J_Cuz31; 01-28-2016, 10:25 AM.
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Same with Jeffie
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

The Eagle braintrust

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Very solid finish on that post. God bless the off-season

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                        Looks like youre leaning Rams then? They are right in your hood so you dont have to carpetbag anymore and you can continue with your hatred of Kelly since the niners are your new teams natural rivals. Its a win-win. This post by you shows that youve been giving the Rams v Chargers decision a significant amount of thought. Let us know when you formally decide by posting a final, hatefelt, goodbye post. And i know you wont forget to throw in a few "you peoples" for good measure. Piece of shit.
                        Do you really think being a Philly sports fan is a choice? Jesus Christ.

Comment

Working...
                        X